• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Symptoms

C

chicken

These are some of the body symptoms I get.....

> *Electromagnetic Harassment:*
>
> ___ Benign and Malignant
>
> ___ Ringing in Ears
>
> ___ Body Manipulation
>
> ___ Induced Sleep
>
> ___ Chilling of Skin/ Instant Coldness – generalized
> or localized
>
> __ Sensation of Blunt Trauma to Head - gripped in a vice sensation
>
> ___ Intense Itching
>
> ___ Sensation of Electric Current Running Through
> Body
>
> ___ Dehydration
>
> ___ Irregular Heartbeat pain in heart
>
> ___ Sensation of Objects being forced in various
> areas of the body
>
> ___ Jaw or Tooth Pain
>
> ___ Sleep Deprivation
>
> ___ Dizziness/Loss of Balance
>
> ___ Sudden Rashes
>
> ___ Dream Manipulation
>
> ___ Memory Loss
>
> ___ Thought Monitoring/ Manipulation
>
> ___ Electronic Rape
>
> ___ Metallic Taste in Mouth
>
> ___ Thyroid Problems
>
> ___ Electroshocks
>
> ___ Nausea
>
> ___ Tingling
>
> ___ Extreme Fatigue
>
> ___ Nosebleeds
>
> ___ Topical & Internal Burning
>
> ___ Genital Manipulation
>
> ___ Numbness
>
> ___ Vision Loss/Impairment
>
> ___ Hair Loss
>
> ___ Piercing Head Pain
>
> ___ Voice-to-Skull Transmissions - microwave hearing
>
> ___ Heaviness in Arms and/or Legs
>
> ___ Racing/Slowing Heartbeat

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member

> *Electromagnetic Harassment:*
> ___ Body Manipulation
> ___ Dream Manipulation
> ___ Thought Monitoring/ Manipulation
> ___ Electronic Rape
> ___ Electroshocks
> ___ Voice-to-Skull Transmissions - microwave hearing
Phew chicken what a list! What first struck me was how many references to electricity you have made. I would be very interested to hear more about these in particular but have narrowed down your list to a few that I don't really understand and would like embellishment if that's ok?

x Ash :confused:

C

chicken

Ash - thanks for your interest. I had all of them at once at one time. Now that I am a year in almost I only have a few of them. Nobody has this all at once and this is what we call e-harassment

I'll answer your questions first though.

Body Manipulations - well my feet are targetted all the time - my feet have pins and needles in them. My electrochemical system has been hijacked basically. My bones and legs vibrate, my feet burn and I get muscle spasms in my buttocks, my shoulders and my top arms. I have had my legs pulled out from underneath me and have had full body pins and needles before. I have had an eye that flickered and my lips vibrate also

My toilet can be controlled and once I did not go for two weeks at all....

Dream Manipulation - as it says inputted dreams. Very vivid, things that are not your own

Thought Monitoring/Mind Reading/Manipulation - I think this is pretty staright forward, your thoughts are under surveillance and my mind is read. To do this one needs a interface in the throat and implant. Nasa astronauts could do this in space in 1969. I don't know exactly how they do it now. I have my thoughts thrown back at me. I will give you an example. I am afraid of heights - so I thought about that and got a car covered in Bird Seed? Can force you to say things that you would not say normally - like forced speech. Some targets get their mouths forced shut... Had that once so far.....

Electronic Rape - This is plain disgusting this one. Your genitals can be manipulated when you are anywhere. If I think of sex - I am aroused instantly. I can have an orgasm just thinking about it. Some say they feel totally degraded by the sensations and it is just sadistic

Electroshocks - I am communicated to by electric shocks in my body - feet and back. they mean yes!! I kid you not. I feel like I am wearing a parasite. No is a long drawn out sensation in my feet

VK2/Microwave Hearing - now this can cover a range of effects. It covers silent sound = hissing, messaging, subliminals. It is basically electronic hynosis. Some people hear voices, some get a microwave sound in their head. I get the latter - I can hear music too, as well, though not all the time. Silent sound can be set up via age, due to the range needed. It is used in airports to scare away birds too. How do they do it to use remote implant monitoring

It was used in America recently when people walked past a New York Billboard - people heard it speak to them - this method is called Audio Spotlight - they are the same really. Some people were really spooked by it. In Japan, drinks machines do the same thing - you hear the can open and hear the fizzing of the drink. It is the same technology

We have all the patents to tell us that all exists and able to be performed. Developed during the cold war. What we have discovered is that its a mix of military and medical equipment technology - hence the reason the DSM-iV says that MI5 and helicopters chasing people are called bizzare delusions. 160 docs from the military and medical review the DSM- every ten years

We have lots of info and can prove it all exists. What we can't prove - is this a fact or delusion. I basically need a scan. Only two people have managed to get it removed. One in Sweden and one in America. No-one believes. But what we do know is that the psychiatric system is part of the development of it, and it crosses into cybernetics.

Now that chipping is getting closer as an agenda - people are begining to believe, its a matter of time. Many victims also state they are "followed" around and this again relates to the psychiatric srvice as it is known as psychological warfare.

It is part of the p-docs history - but yet they deny it. We are begining to see more and more people come round to the idea - that actually this could be true.

I am very very lucky - my mother and brothers believe as I produced all the evidence and 2 psychologists believed too and said it was a police matter.

I am at present collecting evidence and have a years worth of text messages that relate to yesterday (previous day) - I keep a diary and it is proven. I am now going to deal with it.

So - I have phoned people for free via telephone boxes and had the usual noise harassment via the telephone. Computer was hacked and had lots of propert damage. Like having all my oil removed from the car. I have had three attempts on my life and am threatened continually - base ball bats, spat at. I have mates who believe as well - they don't like it at all

I went into town and a bloke who I had never met before - came up to me and held out his hand and said I had to pay? He just stood there with his hand outstretched. I walked past him and he just turned and stared. Very creepy. I could tell you the rest. I have given up worrying about my safety now.

I was rung up by five people and they have left me scary info - have a witness to that as well. My mother was nearly pushed off the platform at Birmingham Station recently. I know this worried her a lot after.

It is run by criminal groups and has been connected to peadophilia and drug crime. There are about 2000 targets in America, about 130 in the UK. We recently did a world-wide head count. I don't have the results of that yet.

In literature, medical military and science there is a lot of ref to it. The 1975 American Psychiatric Journal acknowledged its existence...

chicken

C

chicken

what I want to do is quietly get a lot of info here to help others who happen to have what I have. I knew that it was very very odd to be pumped with electricity all the time - "energy". My skin tingles and you feel as though one is wearing a cloak of sizzling forces. It is horrible to do this to someone. I have masses of info - all credible sources. New Scientist being one, newspapers articles etc etc....

The intense itching is a nightmare. I have to literally scour myself to take it away...

chicken

Last edited:
Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Without wanting to join in (I don't), at a later date it will be interesting for you to analyse the choice of words you've used here. You have chosen to use the word 'symptom' over 'effect'. Not that I'm implying that it is a Freudian slip, but if we perhaps come back to this in some time it might seem very telling of the period you are currently going through, and that the different levels of your consciousness were vying with each other.

C

chicken

its a way of explaining it to the masses without alienating people.

It would be great wouldn't it if we discovered half of our so called natural symptoms were infact fake - there would be such an outcry. Always thinking of many options - Occams Razor!!

yes - it is called being bi-lingual :D

I am open - minded and I think others should be too. I don't go for all this metaphysical hypothesising and philosophy shit. Its glorified "life coaching" - grass is greener on the other side.....By the way Jung was part of the Theosophical Society - all that "secret doctrine" stuff that got Hitler hooked on killing people. Got to be in there somewhere that perhaps these people were infact not who they say they were

Horrible to think Jung was part of the fold eh!! I just shudder to think of the legacy they left behind when you think of what they dabbled in.

That is inclusive of Freud, Jung and Laing - plus many other such as........ Rawlings Reece, Estabrooks, Cameron etc etc. Now we could open up a discussion about Prof Simon Wesley or Vaughan Bell of Mindhacks... (both of the Maudsley..

chicken

Last edited:
Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
its a way of explaining it to the masses without alienating people.

It would be great wouldn't it if we discovered half of our so called natural symptoms were infact fake - there would be such an outcry. Always thinking of many options - Occams Razor!!

yes - it is called being bi-lingual :D

...in which case they would be 'effects' rather than 'symptoms'. Argue with yourself about your choice of words at leisure.

C

chicken

uummm!! As I have pointing out to you now that its not worth you wearing your fingers out by writing - I can explain all day and it would not benefit your belief system - so ask yourself this

1. Am I learning anything new by asking these questions?
2. Am I taking the mick? Is it necessary?
3. Think about the audience and yourself!!

I could apply these to myself - but I cannot take you seriously and cannot take your comments personally. Please do keep posting ;)

chicken

Last edited:
Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
uummm!! As I have pointing out to you now that its not worth you wearing your fingers out by writing - I can explain all day and it would not benefit your belief system - so ask yourself this

1. Am I learning anything new by asking these questions?
I'd imagine not.

2. Am I taking the mick?
Other than out of yourself without the insight to see it (that's ironic by the way), probably not.

3. Think about the audience and yourself!!
Thinking about audiences, the internet does provide a fertile stage, however it precludes being pelted with rotten vegetables.

I could apply these to myself - but I cannot take you seriously and cannot take your comments personally. Please do keep posting ;)
Well feel free to carry on at will with a vague warning. Pull anything like you did to day, i.e. potentially aggravating a person's condition, who is vulnerable and by their own admission 'scared' and you will find that I start a new thread and put all of your posts within it ad infinitum. We can negotiate a name for it if you like; I was thinking 'fried chicken'. If you can come up with a better one I'm happy to come to a compromise :LOL:

C

chicken

There is no doubt that pulsed microwave voice to
skull, which is a modified radar signal, has been
in the public domain, NOT secret, and relatively
easy for a radar technician to re-create, since

In August 1974, it was announced at the University
of Utah, and a follow up article appeared in the
March 1975 issue of the "American Psychologist"
Journal:

http://www.raven1.net/v2success1.gif
http://www.raven1.net/v2success2.gif
http://www.raven1.net/v2success3.gif
http://www.raven1.net/v2success4.gif

So any blogger who says it can't be proved is
totally wrong.

chicken

A

Apotheosis

There is no doubt that pulsed microwave voice to
skull, which is a modified radar signal, has been
in the public domain, NOT secret, and relatively
easy for a radar technician to re-create, since
How do we jump from this to "they are experimenting on us":eek:?????

A

Apotheosis

Seeing as this thread is entitled "symptoms" & in the "Schizophrenia" section of the site; Here are some of my symptoms; (Allot of them are quite obvious).
This is not an exhaustive list; but a rough outline of symptoms; certain symptoms could be expanded on greatly, especially in regard to mistaken beliefs (delusions), & their nature.

Detachment from consensus reality.
Feeling very anxious, afraid & paranoid.
Delusions. (I could write a book about these!) They usually have some kind of basis in reality, or in something I have read or thought about; but they progress on their own tangent, until they bear little or resemblance to anything in objective reality.
Difficulty sleeping, often leading to no sleep at all.
Not eating or washing properly, (not looking after myself).
Racing thoughts, making connections with everything; everything connecting & making sense? in my head.
Smelling things which other people don't - especially like I am in a stable; horses.
Inability to communicate effectively what I am experiencing, or hold a two way conversation.
Feelings of unreality in my mind & body.
Feeling "out of sync" with my body; as if I am sightly forward & above my body.
What I can only describe as my head being full of stinging nettles.
Very real & believable "visions" in my head; which are projected onto the "real" world. Seeing things in my minds eye, which seem more real than the physical world.
Feelings of badness inside.
Feelings of total incapacitation & overwhelmed with even dealing with the simplest things in life.

Most of the above symptoms are present at some stage during an acute psychotic break; thankfully these have been relatively short lived during their most intense stage. What could be described as "negative symptoms" appear to last longer & take more time to deal with - apathy, tiredness, & depression etc.

Due to having used allot of drugs of the past; this would account for the intensity & nature of some of the symptoms. During the past 6 years of being "drug free" I have experienced two psychotic breaks during this time; they have been slightly different in nature than the other episodes, especially in regards to remaining relatively calm throughout the episodes & avoiding hospitalisation. There is I think also an aspect of drug withdrawal during these last two episodes; as I had stopped meds. I presently still take a low dose of an anti psychotic - which does keep me functioning & "hold me" to a degree in "reality".

Although I do gain insight very quickly after a short lived psychotic episode, & I am lucky to have been able to challenge, question & find alternative more ration explanations for what has happened; certain "symptoms" seem to remain or appear, despite being less pronounced. One is the odd smells, which can be pleasant or not so pleasant; especially things smelling like a horses stable at certain times. The other is the periods of difficulty sleeping & very bizarre & vivid dreams. Also anxiety from time to time, but this anxiety I think also has allot to do with having to live & cope with some of the experiences which I have had, & the effect of low self esteem/lack of confidence.

I have had different diagnoses over the years, & I tend not to use the orthodox framework of mental illness to any large degree. I can however relate to the experiences of schizophrenia (main diagnoses), as well as Bi Polar, & deep depression, I do think there are strong similarities within allot of mental health experience. My last psychiatrist talked about me having suffered more with "scizoaffective" disorder. But like I say, I don't think that the orthodox diagnoses, or mainstream psychiatry goes very far in giving much of an explanation towards things.

How have other people experienced symptoms? I would be interested if anything I have put down stands out, or is especially significant to anyone.:)

A

Apotheosis

Ringing in Ears
Induced Sleep (Sudden extreme tiredness)
Chilling of Skin/ Instant Coldness – generalized
or localized
Intense Itching
Sensation of Electric Current Running Through
Body
Dehydration
Irregular Heartbeat pain in heart
Jaw or Tooth Pain
Sleep Deprivation
Dizziness/Loss of Balance
Sudden Rashes
Dream Manipulation (Vivid & Bizarre Dreams)
Memory Loss
Metallic Taste in Mouth
Thyroid Problems
Nausea
Tingling
Extreme Fatigue
Nosebleeds
Numbness
Vision Loss/Impairment
Hair Loss
Piercing Head Pain
Heaviness in Arms and/or Legs
Racing/Slowing Heartbeat
Chicken; I have read through your symptom list again & the above I can directly relate to through my experiences of psychosis & mental health "problems". Even everyday life experiences. Allot of the above symptoms are in fact common & easily explained with down to earth, rational & mundane explanations.

The other symptoms you mention are also explainable with mundane explanations; especially in regard/or from the perspective of being psychosed. There is nothing on the list that wouldn't come under some of the subjective experiences which people (myself included) sincerely believe are happening (when psychosed), but which have a basis solely within the "delusional" & psychotic experience.

Yes it is debatable how much has an "objective" or "physical" explanation or causital factor, But having considered your list of symptoms, I can easily interpret & explain each one from the perspective of a so called "mental illness". Yes it is possible that elements of some kind of sensitivity or even "mind control" technology is to blame. All things considered however, I would think it highly unlikely.

It is interesting that you have described symptoms common within the psychotic experience. If these are directly the result of "mind control" you would have to conclude the following - that a vast significant majority of all the "mentally ill" are in fact victims of Mind Control, if not all of them. Either that or - What on earth are the "mentally ill" experiencing which so closely mimics the symptoms of someone who is experiencing the results of mind control???