• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Symptoms include

A

arthormarus98

Restlessness, insomnia, Loss of appetite, paranoid delusional thinking, catashtrophizing, audiovisual hallucinations (WOUNDS, BLOOD), sensory illusions (touch), bursts of crying and/or laughing, jittery, excitable, manic, giddy, amped, tingly, tremors, memory lapse, unknown injuries, urges to self harm, uncontrollable ticks/foottapping, hypersensitivity to noise

I haven't hurt myself or anyone else, I don't have any plans to, I don't want to hurt myself or anyone I'm grappling with some difficult thoughts and emotions and the things listed above I don't have a lot of people in my life I can talk about this with I don't want to scare them. Again I'm not a danger but I'm grappling with some things and would really like to talk with someone please

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Are you ok? I know these symptoms can get the best of a person. Please talk to someone about what your feeling.

A

arthormarus98

I've had a couple of conversations with colleagues, they've been very supportive and understanding. I haven't hurt anyone, but my friends have been scared.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 17
B Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 9