• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Symptoms even though my meds have increased

konata

konata

Does anyone else get hallucinations and worsening paranoia - like worse than usual - even though you had your meds increased? When I last spoke to my psychiatrist he said it was probably stress related that I've been having more symptoms but then my dose has gone up and it was better for a bit but now I can feel myself slipping. I killed a moth yesterday and saw it’s soul leave it’s body. I’ve been close to shouting at a man yesterday because he was following me and spying on me for the program and I started hearing my main voice affirming that. I feel like I can feel my brain slipping and I can’t stop it, could just stress cause this despite all my medication? Can you still get symptoms on medication? I want to change meds anyway but if my dose has gone up and I’m still having these issues then I believe it’s not psychosis but my powers. It doesn’t make sense. Surely just stress couldn’t cause this when my dose was increased?

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Sometimes you might need to try a different antipsychotic, as not all work on everyone.
You can be treatment resistant.
Please do consult with your psychiatrist and team.
They can best advise on what to do.
Good luck

S

singsongfun

What medication are you on?

konata

konata

So fucking fed up.
I went out on my mobility scooter because I was being summoned by the spirits to find my sacred place but I couldn’t fucking get where they were telling me to go because the gate was locked and it only had a stile so I couldn’t get through!!! I’m so fucking angry and upset and now I’m going to be punished by the gods. I don’t know what to do. I’m so fed up of people hating me. I’m so fed up of being persecuted. I’m so fed up of being psychically attacked by the government. I’m so FUCKING SICK OF LIFE

konata

konata

My spirit guide spoke to me again and told me to tattoo my finger, she gave me the design in my mind and I drew it out and tattooed it on my finger, it is to improve my psychic connections and abilities and it works well. I haven't had them summon me again yet though but I don't feel that apart from them like I did. They're close by and communicating. It's such a nice feeling.

konata

konata

what if they turn on me again? I'm worried

what if they turn on me and I can't say no to the bad things they ask?
I am anxious

konata

konata

I’m scared. I don’t know what to do.

konata

konata

Sometimes you might need to try a different antipsychotic, as not all work on everyone.
You can be treatment resistant.
Please do consult with your psychiatrist and team.
They can best advise on what to do.
Good luck
Thank you. I’m seeing them on Monday to discuss changing meds to something else (that was the plan; have been doing an increase in my quetiapine trial but I’ve continued to have symptoms but he said it was due to stress, yet I’ve continued to have more symptoms even on the meds increase and now I’ve just stopped bothering with them even though they used to help because surely if it was mental illness related they would help but it’s spiritual so they don’t stop them completely now which is why it’s a spiritual thing)

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi Konata,
I'm so sorry you feel things are getting worse, do you have a crisis team you can contact.
Hugs

konata

konata

Hi Konata,
I'm so sorry you feel things are getting worse, do you have a crisis team you can contact.
Hugs
thank you, I do but I don't think it would matter as I'm seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
See how you feel, it's good you are seeing your psychiatrist tomorrow.
I hope you feel better very soon.
What is it that's scaring you?

konata

konata

See how you feel, it's good you are seeing your psychiatrist tomorrow.
I hope you feel better very soon.
What is it that's scaring you?
thank you.

things are turning bad. I'm scared to eat because I can't trust if it's safe, I've been finding dead bugs in my food, it's being poisoned, the government are inflicting pain on me from the microchips, I feel unwell physically due to it, I'm exhausted from all the pain. my spiritual connections are lessening and I'm feeling their presence less today which makes me feel alone and scared too because they're supportive

Zero One

Zero One

Does anyone else get hallucinations and worsening paranoia - like worse than usual - even though you had your meds increased? When I last spoke to my psychiatrist he said it was probably stress related that I've been having more symptoms but then my dose has gone up and it was better for a bit but now I can feel myself slipping. I killed a moth yesterday and saw it’s soul leave it’s body. I’ve been close to shouting at a man yesterday because he was following me and spying on me for the program and I started hearing my main voice affirming that. I feel like I can feel my brain slipping and I can’t stop it, could just stress cause this despite all my medication? Can you still get symptoms on medication? I want to change meds anyway but if my dose has gone up and I’m still having these issues then I believe it’s not psychosis but my powers. It doesn’t make sense. Surely just stress couldn’t cause this when my dose was increased?
Yes I experienced this. Everytime my Dr recommended to increase my meds I would have some really rough psychosis for 3-4 days. Sometimes it would take me a while longer to get over the delusions.