• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

SW Cancelled

anouska

anouska

I was all ready, then she called and cancelled 10mins before. She said tomorrow, but I just feel like I'm being left now. I just feel like they don't want to help me other than give me medication and I don't understand why.

I feel really low right now.

anouska

anouska

now, I feel panicky, this isn't good. Maybe I need a diazepam.

I was all ready to talk and then she cancelled, last minute.

feel awful.

anouska

anouska

Change of plan, I've calmed a little. I'm going to put a meditation CD on instead.

Thanks for your support x

R

Rose19602

Hey anouska,
That sounds like a good idea.
Cancelling plans at the last minute gives such a bad impression...especially if there was no explanation.
I should mention how it made you feel tomorrow. You have had a rough ride with your mental health and also behaved very responsibly. It's not right that they put you further down on their list of priorities is it?

Hopefully, there's a very good reason, but you are quite right to feel like this.
Breathe and play that tape! You can cope.
x

anouska

anouska

Hey anouska,
That sounds like a good idea.
Cancelling plans at the last minute gives such a bad impression...especially if there was no explanation.
I should mention how it made you feel tomorrow. You have had a rough ride with your mental health and also behaved very responsibly. It's not right that they put you further down on their list of priorities is it?

Hopefully, there's a very good reason, but you are quite right to feel like this.
Breathe and play that tape! You can cope.
x
Excellent advice, thanks so much Miss Kitty xx

I tried lying down and it was lovely music but could only stay there for 10mins, I can't seem to sit still. I'll try and make a productive day by doing some more washing or something.

Thanks to my partner he's helped me make the home look spotless so far, it's just more washing, you know how it is with kids too.

Thanks for your support MissKittyxx

anouska

anouska

Ended up taking the Diazepam, I don't feel very well. Very stressed. I've tried my hardest.

R

Rose19602

Don't beat yourself up Anouska, it was only last week that you were in a bad way.

You don't have to be perfect you know....with the housework and everything....although I understand the pressure when a social worker visits. Your husband sounds like a godsend!

I understand where the stress is coming from now.
I expect I would feel exactly the same.
xxx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I hope she makes up for it and the appointment goes well tomorrow.

I think it's sensible that you took a diazepam rather than potentially let yourself spiral downward. x