• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

surveilance?

R

riverofdragons

I think i just saw my psychologists car parked outside my house. It was there when I went to open a window but gone when i plucked up courage to look again 5 mins later.....could she be following me or have me under surveilance?

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Its almost certainly not, but have you been ill just lately. Ive been going thru a similar thing just lately with depression and paranoia. I too think that every car that parks outside is watching me. Ive got an appt with my pdoc on friday to adjust my meds.

If you have a MH care team give them a ring and ask for a chat. They can then decide what help, if any, that u need.

Take care :hug:

D

dlzoidberg

As it's so hard to just get an appointment, I don't see a shrink wasting there precious time this way.

dib4uk

dib4uk

It's probably not her/him.

Well if you dont do much then they're wasting their time, if however your trying to run for the next prime minister or stuff like that I wouldnt worry at all hon.

R

riverofdragons

i recognise it could be paranoia and guilt as I missed my appointment the day before. but i could swear i have seen than car at the clinic (only about 6 cars there) and saw her get into it at tesco when she was in the queue in front of me once.

maybe this is why they prescribed quietiapine....