• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Surgical eye worse

M

Mastiff mom

Having to go into the city today because my eye is bright red and painful. I've been ignoring ( way to go taking care of myself)! I don't want to go. I don't even care about my eye-- too depressed. I feel I'm on a downward spiral mentally and emotionally-- my husband brought up going into the hospital. I won't go unless I feel on the verge of attempting something bad. So, I'm fighting it. I've been in that beehive too many times. If you pray, please pray for me. I love you all.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry you feel so, so bad MM.

Please get that eye looked at. The last thing you need right now is all that pain on top of everything else.

PM me anytime.

:hug5:

xxxxxx

C

Christobel

I will pray for you Mastiff Mom. I sometimes pray for myself as well, and there's nothing wrong with that.

D

Dottyone

Hi MM :hug:

Hang on in their my friend, your lovely.

I dont really pray but what I will do is say a wish for you :hug:

Stay safe

Thinking of you. :hug:

I hope you can get your eye looked at soon. xx

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Really sorry to hear about your eye MM and the depression as well. You know we are here for you.

TT xx

rubyrose

rubyrose

Sorry you're feeling this way, sweet lady. I do believe in the power of prayer and I will pray for you. I hope the pain goes away and you feel better soon. :hug:

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So sorry to hear about your eye Mastiff mom. :hug: xx
Please look after yourself; you are important to me and a lot of others here. You're an amazing lady and have been a good friend to me. Don't give up, there's a brighter future just ahead. :hug: xx
You will be in my prayers tonight lovely lady. :hug: xxx

M

Mastiff mom

Thank you all for your support. Seems the sutures behind my eye are taking awhile to dissolve making my right hurt and all the white is red. Pretty gross! I have new drops to use--hope they help soon! I look scary.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sure you look lovely, even with your red eye. I hope so much the drops help and it stops hurting soon. :hug: xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

You're really being put through the wringer lately, aren't you?:hug1:
Am praying and manifesting your quick recovery and sending love.

Hope you start to feel better soon and that this year brings you lots of happiness. x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hillman hunter Mental Health Experiences 24