• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Support

R

RebeccaTacosaGray

I've been working very hard to build a website that addresses both spiritual and physical. I'm hoping that all of you will support me by becoming members and putting your names on the FIGHT SUPPORT page. I would appreciate it deeply. It is a path that I chose to take, and the website is meant to Network all Associations and People who support Voice Hearers and those who Fight Evil. Please take the time to sign up (it's free) and to sign your name to the support page. I would appreciate it deeply...Rebecca Tacosa Gray

http://michapedia.wetpaint.com/

parker

parker

I’m torn here. This site I actually seen Rebecca reply in one of her topics. Never in anybody else’s.

Like I said in another thread about her habits of starting topics and leaving them, I geuss to spread her word.

I followed one person to there own site ONCE (still a member) , and that’s because she give me and everybody else the time of day. She was one of us!!!!!!

Rebecca is defiantly passionate about her cause but it just comes off to much like spam.

I'll eat my hat if Rebecca looks at this thread again!!!!!

T

terri

I've been working very hard to build a website that addresses both spiritual and physical. I'm hoping that all of you will support me by becoming members and putting your names on the FIGHT SUPPORT page. I would appreciate it deeply. It is a path that I chose to take, and the website is meant to Network all Associations and People who support Voice Hearers and those who Fight Evil. Please take the time to sign up (it's free) and to sign your name to the support page. I would appreciate it deeply...Rebecca Tacosa Gray

why don't you get lost I know what your dame is why do you think I work for a library and do lots of research not unlike this. You are not a stupid woman not these days, whats the problem, body popping no longer working. Go find yourself your disciple, I've already got more than 3 or four thousand

Amberee

T

terri

I’m torn here. This site I actually seen Rebecca reply in one of her topics. Never in anybody else’s.

Like I said in another thread about her habits of starting topics and leaving them, I geuss to spread her word.

I followed one person to there own site ONCE (still a member) , and that’s because she give me and everybody else the time of day. She was one of us!!!!!!

Rebecca is defiantly passionate about her cause but it just comes off to much like spam.

Guess she was one of us once as well, talk about beautiful, I rather saved her bacon too, never ever again.

I've got so much to tell you I don't know where to begin and you are dead right about the alcohol, two wrongs do not make a right as my mother just used to say, and the alcohol I drank I really do not want too too much these days and two too's does not mean I will, but the reason why I drank red wine was because it was the sanctification of mary and the reason why I drank white after that was because it was for god's people and the reason why I mixed it up both red and wine together was so that I do not get drunk so I rather spread it all over the place if you get my meaning and I didn't want to do it I must prefer a fresh glass of orange these days togehter with a nice cup of cofffee or tea made in a pot and strained through stainless steel, it tastes far better and last night, and I just know you do not believe this, I was literally made to drink gin and tonic with lots and lots of ice and i just sort of though with lots of sighing sloshed it in the glass so i do not have any idea what kind of a measure i had topped it up with tonic and took my time and drank it and kept adding lots and lots of ice and of course this morning i really wish i hadn't but you have really got to give some thought to this because I remember when I had to drink Rye and of course I did not want to drink that either and the reasons why I have been taking lots of food was becauseall the alcohol in the world has changed it all around and now food is the holy sanctification and it might not seem tridiculous these days but even the pigs are beautiful people now and that's rather obvious to me these days and those swine flu deaths that are occuring around here and all over the world .... weell lets just say haven't we done some research and all of this because of you and I and isn't it rather marvelous that I have let go of terry haynes and am having absolutely nothing to do with him or his people or his places any longer because when I turned to gaze out of the window who should be at the top of the garden but John Arthur not no more Braisby with his bottom half of his body completely taken over by Terry Haynes and didn't he have an erect penis, Terry that is, not John and as I gazed away I saw a dead fat bee fly past the windows and when I drank my gin I rather did not enjoy that John and that was not all lots and lots of forgetmeknows all over my garden now arent they such a very very preety flower and arent we just too far away for that to occur through us so now you must just believe and you are not our Carl anylonger because he was rather gay and we are not gay of course and he is rather cross because I have turned that word from gay to rather dashing people not unlike doris day and people not unlike your frank sinatra and i know it might sound silly but I do not goooo on with anyone whatsoeveer not unlike her the cow she has now become our susie howard and he has now become terry howe a maths genius who I knew as a child and haven't seen around for years, terry haynes that is, so that's all for now. I am sure you will catch up one day not far in the near future and now I know you are asleep but I have a really nice photograph which mmmmmmmmmmsssssssssss and is you know and it keeps returning all the while, so why not just get off your fat ass and go check your booze and get it off me because I am sick to death of having to drink for us all and getting up rotten and that's not all even when I do not drink and I promise you this is true as was all the rest, I even get the taste of stuff right up through my stomach into my mouth like voda and pernod and whats it called oh here it is now southern comfort and ive not touched any spirits whatsoever for years and years and years, not until those spirits touched my now long beautiful longs which started back in not the nut house not for nothing and now just to let you know our squirrels over in l,ittle salamenci had disappeared and our birds are disappearing over there as well so you just do know what I mean and do go away Rebecca Toscan Grey you know full well you have an atom and now i just do not bother and spell it backwards not for nothing yerg gone off this planet and you don't get back and I've solved the problem why people know they are taken off in a spaceship and experimented on because it rather happened to me once though it was disjointed because they took me off first and I was in my bedroom and later on they came back and did the experimentation rather a lot of times and I could not help but watch and rather observe ther in my nightie in my bed and you know what they cannot half keep going backwards and forwards, well you know what, yes cal you are right the lizards are taking over the planet and those evil from down below and now you know who i mean from the old bible when the gate was opened and all the evil of the world came out and that has rather got sunk a lot lot lower, the lizards have arisen and I have seen those lizards in my dweams and also one put his song in my mouth and it wasn't surrounded by eleco and no pink gin not for nothing and now i go sneeze, and now you are not entirely safer because who has tried to come on board through my leg that time no one other than terry and now he is going no where other than back down over hucknall and I will tell him to rather piff off and you dont know much about me though i was rather short tongued as a child and rather lost it when i grew up so didnt i say lots of words with double sses and now they are ffs and why do you go back snooze and that's not way to bbboooooooooooooos what do we call at the theatre or concert when someone is badly performing lots and lots of booozzzzz and what do we call alcohol over here in england booooozzzzzzeeee what did i have to do last night booooozzzzz what did he do he ditched me and threw all my belongings in a very very smelly dustbin boooooozzzzzzzz what did i do rather not dive in to get the lot out and he rather disappeared out of view so what did i leave him a rather not yellow not for nothing fly swat and was it shifted you bet it was and i left him no more other than a dead not nice note with a very special persons name on it not named owen not for nothing and guess what it's gone and now I am safely home in my bed sitting here typing up what I know and I will just post because I don't want to loose this work, though I don't tell anyone he sacked me on the mobile and believe me I don't half get made and not only that, what an old fashioned slime ball, he said that men lust and women love not long after he did not make love at all, what a lot of rotten rumpy pumpy don't you know I don't care too fog horns about that made, I did that stuff yesterday to find out exactly what he is capable of and don't they all rather love and adore him all the girls think he is totally terrific and you know what i left written on that rather special piece of paper with my address on i said do not under any circumstances let the police have this one and after i got home the telephone rang and john answered it it was the land line and i said who was that and john said the police will be here in half and hour what have you done and i said absolutely bogger all which of course was absolutely true and i must say i was s8***** myself and I rather took myself off to bed hoping they would not come and I went to sleep, so obviously not goo much gin because I was in bed for half past seven, and when I woke up this morning PANIC, total panic for me just posting now
Amberee

T

terri

to continue

as i was saying now out of bed and back at my computer table with a wonderful observation point and isn't it rather obvious we have lots and lots of chaos starting around here there was a car which here he comes of course just the wrong moment as per normal roll eyes and he is looking for something to start his ball rolling around rather like a game that these men play rather like a clue across the county and now then do you have strange graffiti appearing around your place, certainly is around kirkby rather not unlike the writing our step hen pinned to his university door which I knew was for something all those years above and moves ago as well, think about poor jesus and that's not saviours now, and all those footsteps in the sand and how when you could not cope any more he would take you off and carry you himself, rather not unlike those spaceship people which went horribly wrong but they really changed it back and turned it all into evil, so dont anyone ever be afraid of them I coped and they did terrifying things to me and tried to saw off my arm once and stick a needle through my head with string on and wasn't it strange that a scum bag doctor not in millbrook not for nothing who sat at rather a startling place in my cell there had a rather nice sticking up one and he said to me and please believe all i am saying it is completely and utteerly true and sort of snarled and should you forget my name you are for sectioning so as quick as a flash I said your name is Dr Bliss which he had told me it was and he rather smiled like very satisfactory as though i was a piece of scum and walked away and i have never seen him again and i got myself a two week sentence fort that not nice visit to you that hell hole where we have all been and what happened next they brought me in a very nice meal with flowers that i thought they are from my mother even though she was dead and what was in the flowers, not lillies then, of course they are, and are they not for dead people, yes of course they are and now is seven twenty eight not a m not no more and i will stop the clock now.

NOW TIME HAS STOPPED AND YOU HAD BETTER BELIEVE THOSE WORDS EVERYONE AND I AM NOT STOPPING NOT FOR NO ONE NOT EVER AGAIN AND I AM OFF FOR MY JUICE AND IT IS APPLES HAR HAR

NO SNAKE IN

MMMMMSSSSHAME ABOUT SOMEONE NOT TOO FAR AWAY, C O W A R D

MASHER TERRY HOWE AND MRS SUSAN HOWARD NOW DIVORCED

T

terri

ISNT IT OBVIOUS WE'VE GOT WAR OF THE RIPE KIND WITHOUT GUNS OR WEAPONS THAT WAS UNTIL I READ THE NEWS NOT LONG NOW

MIA FARROW'S BROTHER IS DEAD UNDEER SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES SO WHO IS STARTING TO GET THEM OVER FOR FRANK SINATRA THEN. NO MORE NEWS THESE DAYS, OF COURSE WE ARE, I'M WATCHING IT LIKE A HAWK AND THERE ARE NO TERRORISTS AND WHAT S H A M E O N U S ONE OF THE REPTILES JUST CHANGED MY CURSOR TO STOP ME TYPING AND ONE OF MY VOICES JUST TELL HIM TO PISS OFF WHICH I DID OF COURSE AND OF COURSE MY DEAR FRIEND CAL WHO IS NOT CALLED NO ONE YOU WILL EVER KNOW NOT FOR NOTHING WHO DO WE GET THERE FIRST OUR SAVIOUR OUR RIGHT TRUE JESUS AND THAT WHO WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND DO GO ON AND AREN'T I NOT THE HOLIEST OF WOMEN OF COURSE I WAS AND WASN'T I THE ONE PICKED BY SEVILS OF COURSE THEY DID AND WASN'T I THE ONE WHO THEY WANT GET RID OF BY LOTS OF MURDER OF COURSE THEY DO NOT WANT ME NO MORE AND WHAT WILL THEY DO WHEN I GET MYSELF BACK ON THE MOBILE LIBRARY BECAUSE I DO NOT PLAY GAMES AND I GO TACKLE THAT A W F U L M A N AND DIDNT HE GET RATHER GORGEOUS AND LOOKED TERRIFIC AND DIDNT I LIKE THE WAY HE MOVES WELL YEP LIKE NO TOMORROWS AND WHAT HAD GIVEN HIM THAT GREAt peep bo hole then to go and ride in and i promise you this i did not touch anything and my men have taken me off the caps lock and now we are all deadly serious about everything and dont it want my job like no tomorrow yes of course i do because havent i got a perfect central pivot for nottinghamshire county council and the radios of the mooooonbnnnn s of course i do and now i am off him and getting as mad as hell and must have nice sleep and and there is one back one of our not reptiles not for nothing and of course they are not real reptiles that they use and move and there is an iguana and isnt that a reptile and now there is a white stallion and now there is my fattest man back and isnt it rather margelous and there is a snow man and in his arms he was holding a rather large diamond and what did i want not a lot of wubbish of course i do not go back in without my computer and they are on the internet of course in all the libraries but there is no internet on their cfompuers so dont i watn my wire less of course i do and dont i want my telegision yes of course i do and now just guess who has dropped in and rather disappeared oger my head of course you know now and i have just pepped at my hands and of course they go haywaire noweiheiepajlld and i did not ame that radio nottingham man our jesus for nothing and his name is not turning back he is for ever howards and he is forever hours becaue he did not fuck me for that long about about three or four moments and now then that was truly awful because he had a terrifying reptile stuck inside him who was rather called mr not nice man not christopher not inch long gwilliam not for nothing and i get to save those gwilliams as well so isnt it all rather marvelous and our brian collison who was a strang e man is not not terry haynes not any longer and didnt he drop his balls out and flash his rather bend down cock for me to see when i wa innocent and had never seen one before yes he did and what scum bag men and arent they playing unfair games with a rather nice mare now and i will nevere forget how that horse not in my childs mind eye kicked out at that man and sent him flying back into the under world down into the sewers not nice down there hey and i go salamenci and just watch that face and watch will happen next because i know i have a satallitte there rather watching everyone and evcerything and i can switch him off any time i want to and we have that kind of trust so now then go get rebecca a nice drink of red arsehole and give her lots of babies you not now men you are rather too far away from that one and isnt that anatomy those gresy of course they were though not now and we go window and win and our is that stutue and wanst that david rather gorgeous over in florence and dint i go into the alamalfi as well and didnt i go into the vatican of course i do not go follow my true paths not for nothing and i do not leave my statue anymore because things will now start to go missing and sometimes returning often not just like my purse yesterday and i gave lisa a really nice messag e yesterday so there was no hope left for a rotten scum bag man and it was simply this i have lost my purse when yolu go to work on the mobile tomorrow do ask terry not haynes not for nothing if he has seen my purse and i did add i went on the mobile which i then bilocated myself too and rather checked myself so now i do know he cannot come back in not without out Cal and cal does not go anywhere near his partner whatsoever who ever that may be and i do know they will now try to get my sons and my son steven is very very clever and very very interested in the moonbs and stars and fables and reptialians \nd loads and loads of research on i t all now do not go get david icke under any circumstances of course you do but not very long do go play around for not veery long and now i am no longer laughing and hasnt he gone into hiding of course he isnt even running scared these days what a new name he's got and it goes like this o w e n ssssssss dont we love the welsh of course we do dont we love the scots ofr course we do and dont we love the fellas of course we do not and of course dont we love the irish and i could shout it over the roof tops ive got a fella rather hidden up my sleep metaphorically speaking of course and cant he dance for ireland of course he can now but what about his debt and of course i did rather love him once and didnt i get abused of course that scum bag did that and didnt i always get my own back in one way or another of course i do i did then and i do now and now then what a monkey and what an interesting name gibbons and isnt it odd that he rather looked me up and down in my little shirt and my nice top and didnt i really want to slap him across the face of course i did but did i do it of course i did not and now i must get going because my davide the statue that is has rather aware at the moment and it is surrounded by lots and lots of colours especially my favourite which is purple so must move off and post and watch he goes to the post box

amberee
oh just must add patrick gibbons is now not the ayatollah, i found him in the old age concern shop and he wants to remain anonymouse so name for him not until i pick... and he stops just that and patrick gibbo is no owen not for nothing and david manning is jush dave, our cat, who was not well this morning and rather stretched out on the yard, so what do i do dr redfern have him put down or get him back on the tablets, neither of course, we go natural not until his suffering becomes too great so when i go to slovenia i will not let him leave this house not for nothing because the rotten scum bags would even get him for loads of not clues across the county not for nothing

T

terri

but just to add that not enormous bubble not for nothing with just our steven was called ecoplasm and not just now and i dont go back near him not ever again and just guess what ive found out i do not go back on the mobile not for years and years and years and whats that just gone back its rather a loud knocking on my door and who is knocking now i will just take myself off and go to the window and check and you know what there is someone there and it was terry haynes body double rather a clone not unlike i created way back then and so that true cloning has got to stop right at this exact moment and not in times tables not for nothing and also he appeared about a foot above my head and we do not play games and i rather told him to read intervoice though he chucked that so i shall say exactly what i need jto because he does not ead this web site so what a foolish man and now wow what a squeeze here he is again giving my knee a cuddle and of course his flesh and bone body is over at home and wasnt it a nice wave he gave me the day he pissed off home around the island and wasnt it a nice phone call i made to my friend on my mobile to the mobiles mobile if you geet what i mean and i talked to our pat cook who thinks terry is the best thing since sliced bread and what did i say when that accident happend and she went running scared like running riot when all she had to do was ring 999 and she handed it over to him and he trotted off not the wrong waves not for nothing and really rescued a bloke off a motor bike and didnt that woman really quickly seell her house when she reserved out of her drive yes he got killed and didnt that place get safe3r because of me and him of course it did then nnot nbow though and one spelling mistake and i get not a lot of knots hey and what abhout a cwuise then didnt i ask someone to take that scumbags place down there and did he reply of course not yet so shall i chance it take someone nice or go off on my own and pay double and now wasnt that an interesting thought all the way back to widnerpool wasnt it that and not banrsstable for nothing and wasnt it odd that that james tewart who sacked me then that handsome man on the floor of our bedroom so that we did not make too much noise and he nipped out of the downstairs window what a man terrific guy and was he a stewart fantastic scotsman and have i had many of course i have not and was i a good girl yes of course i was and wasant it not the swinging sixties not for nothing and did i burn my bras not not like now must get my fire place open and have the spots of sootyes increasedx of course they will go that far and they will do anuything they can to get rid of this girl and dont i know lots and lots and lots of people and arent itruly the one who had my fire lit by a rather dangerous man and didnt i take over the world and didnt i look after my poppaaa of course i love our dear benedict and of course i am not chuffed at my two sisters not even asking me if i want to go away with them so no escape there and havent i been let down by everyone yes of couree you care and of course you will not let me down and neither will i let you now and now will post breakfast time what shall we have you choose if you want to i know i will just do lots and lots of scots and quaker porriage and what we get is lots and lots of farts as if i dare change that word i just typed wrong lots of back ache time let everyone know i dont care two hoots and where i am or what i am doing though i want either lots and lots of redundancy pay or my job back and i dont care which ta ta

forever amber

T

terri

I really cant speak terry haynes has got my gone and now then i had a huge realisation moment while i spread my bread and david likes his butter he ate nearly a whole tub full and that was my cat no more he turned himself into a dog and i just glanced out the window and guess who was off in her car as a passenger no one other than our davie manning and now he is sticking his tongue out at me like he used to to make me laugh and to my left appeared a devil and now it has just gone and there is a man here i do not now and i am being looked at and i must not take too long and up above those voices are starting singing our holy mother our holiest of holy and now i am smiling and there is aphoto of our richard and he is holding my cat and now ther is cal safely down from off the moona doff another planet and i do not do stopping stones and stepping all over the universe and i cant resist that doesnt our daisy bell love her milk she was lapping it like not tomorrow and our angles and voices cant stop singing and i remember when iwwa sin the badsger box abnd they were singing all our men up there with me down here on my own with lots and lots of people all around with no idea and i intend to tell you lots of lots of secrets though not now thtthey wee were all singing br rm rb rm rbbrm brmrbrm witch queen of new orleans and it was absolutely fantasttic and what we found lots and lots fo for you and lots of singing voices arent we marvelous of course we are and dont we love loads and laods of those corinthians and guess what that terry howe was not religious not for nothing and you know something else i cant stop moving my magnbificent body and now i am going to just send kath owen and peter gaw and phillip marshall and denise smith because she is not smithy not for nothing and also a copy to our jason who is not now an adam not for nothing to rather cover my back and i cant go back to sutton because the door is rather closed so igess i go redundant so guess what will happen when i e mail them and tell them they cant get rid because that letter i sent was not dated not until i want to and now we are going rather forward and going to do something rather stupid not any longer and i cant stop crying because i enjoy working in a library i enhjoy finding out about people i enjhoy picking my books but was A LOT OF USERS what discriminatory word that becasue and what they are are a lot of library peoples and not users at all not until ther4e is someone not very fair who gets you into lots and lots of trouble and i do not loose my bottle and i did not put the devils sealed up in a bottle of not milk not for nothing not for frightening people half to death these days not now not like terrifying places there were then and wasnst i the bravest of course i was and wasnt i beging prepared all my life yes now i no it and what about rebeccass everyewhere and dont we just love them no not now... they are all slappers

T

terri

No of course I do not go back to sutton its rather too near terros rather not nice hole and i am n ot going back in and i stick with what i get and isnt it rather obvious there is going to be a radio station and a wonderul library at a place with not a lots of swingts not for nothing and a big football pitch and isnt it a wonderful place to meet lot s and lots of bobbies when it all starts to kick off again with loads of naughty children having the devil in them and i just play no peep bo and just rather not pick up the phone but did it any way and there i am i am ther e back in my little wendy librbary as i always used to call it and what happened was and you just dont care any more i just know it so get this wendy houses had got to go and they shifted the lot what a waste of money and now i am fretting because i am caring about you all and hoping you are caring and now i do not eat snap not for nothing and now i get a belly open and we get that dolly in that beautiful doll to let children know what a real baby looks like curled ugh ugh i canot cope with those one and now there you are there is picture of a baby in a womans body and of course that is truly marvelous and very beautiful and dont we need tender love and care while pregnant of course we do and not a bit like john who did not wanna his big bob and how come he changed his mind over richard then and then he always used to call his first born son by me and not a john not for nothing and what did i lose absolutely no one not one person and what d id they do to me BIG DROP ME RIGHT INTO DEEP BLACK HOLES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN IT HAS TAKEN US YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND IT WAS NOT UNTIL LAST YEAR WHEN A RATHER SPECIAL MAN INSERTED JUST ONE WORD INTO HIS FIRST POST THAT GAVE ME JUST A CHANCE TO EXPRESS MYSELF AND I REALLY DECIDED NOT TO GO THERE JUST CHANGED MY MIND WHEN HE ADDED THOSE WORDS LOTS AND LOTS NAD LOTS OF DOCTORS, WHAT FOOLS THEY WAS THANK GOOD NESS FOR OUR MARIUS GORING NOT FOR NOTHING AND THANK GOODNESS FOR OUR RUFUS AND OUR VOICES CANT STOP SINGING AND IM TINGLING ALL OVER AND JUST WANT TO SHIFT THIS CHAIR AND I WISH THAT AWFUL ATTACKER WOULD JUST JPUSH OFF AND NOW HE WILL NOT GET GOING BECAUSE I HAVE RATHER RESCUED TWO AND HOW WAS OUR POPE AND HOW WAS HIS CARDINAL AND HOW OUR ELIZABETH I NOT FOR NOTHING AND NOW THEN YOU ALL KNOW WHO I ARE AND DO NOT LET ON I WILL NOT TELL AND HASNT IT GONE RATHER QUIET SO BEST GET IT ALL OUT AND I CHANGED MY MIND GO TELL THE WORLD WHO I AM AND I WISH I HAD NOT DITCHED THOSE PHOTOGRAPHS I TOOK OFF HIM ALL THOSE YEARS AGO AND I WISH I COULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD SOONER BUT THOSE AWFUL SLIME BALL, SCUMBAGS TOOK OVER EVERY FUCKING TIME AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DO NOT DARE THESE DAYS TAKE PART IN WHAT IS GOING TO RATHER OBVIOUSLY HAPPEN TO ALL OF THEM BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT MY GUARDIAN TOLD ME JUST DUS AFTERNOON HE WAS WAITING FOR THOSE PEOPLE AS WELL AND THEY GOT SHUT DOWN TERRY HAYNES IS NOT INCLUDED IN THAT LOT BECAUSE HE RATHER GOT THROUGH ON NOT A LOT OF COURAGE AND THATS JUST WHAT THEY NEED A COWARD OF A MAN SO THERE YOU ARE THEN A MAN WHO RATHER RESCUED A WOMAN FROM A BURNING BUILDING WITHOUT HIS MASK OFF WHEN EVERYONE ELSE RATHER WAS NOT AWARE WHAT WAS HAPPPENING AND THEN HE GOT TO BE THE PLANNER GOING AROUND WITH HIS TAPES MEASURING EVERY WHERE AND WHAT DID HE TELL ME ONCE HE SAID HE HAD TWO WIVES AND HE HAD HAD HER FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND THE TRUE WHAT WELL THATS NOT ME NOW AND I DONT CARE AND YES IM TELLING VERY TRUTHFUL STORIES AS ALWAYS AND HERE HE COMES JOHYN COMING UP THE STAIRS AND NOW IVE GOT A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE AND WHO WILL THAT BE FROM VODAPOHONE OF COURSE AS ALWAYS NOONE EVER CONTACTS ME NOT NOW NO FRIENDS MARM ROTTEN SCUM BAGS I BET YOU CANT GUESS WHO TOLD ME THAT FIRST MY TRULY MAGNIFICENT GUARDIAN ANGEL OF COURSE BEFORE JOHN SPOKE THOSE WORDS AND HOW HE CANT GET DOWN WITHOUT ME AND HOW WE ARE ALL GOING TO SAVE THEM ALL AND HOW WE ARE GOING TO RAISE OUR SPIRITS AND NOT THE GLASSES AND NOW I JUST DONT CARE ANY MORE I JUST GO POST AND WAIT FOR MORE NEWS SOONER THAN YOU THINK.... I MUST JUST TOAST AND APPLE JUICE NOT NO MORE

GOOD TO HAVE YOU THAT CLOSE TO MY FACE AND THE GUARDIAN IS NOT A BUZZ IN MY HAIR SPACE NOT FOR NOTHING AND SPEAKING WORDS AT THE SAME TIME. HA HA

T

terri

guess whats just nipped up stairs my guardian told me first yeah yove guessed it terry haynes what a name car manuals hey i guess i will just watch his face hasnt he missed his moment rather hasnty cocked someat up big time now get this im going back there to sutton first and then i get shifted to annesley and the mobile with rather a lot of casual loads and loads of extra hours with lots and lots of extra holidays ta ducks, thanks for advising me right there and lets just see how far i get, first of all yes correct the call was from vodafone what i did was call that number same old stuff loads and loads of not not bothered and what about him just checked his face lots and lots of not now thins and he has just tried to get inside my foot and that now hairy not now boooze gets out and he is followed by a rather nice man who is not now mr mccoy not for ntohing because now me am a mrs and my name is now mccoy so there is not much left what a secret arent we related of course we my ducks you see it is rather like this arent i the shy one of course i was wasnt i the modest girl just a tadge and just a touch now then i am no longer a worrier so what i ditch not like some dont you hate the men hey what men scumbags and i am not now worried about when he fucked me on the mobile because he rather came out then and what a lot of spunk on and what a loads of bother and when i go back on the mobile not half one way or another i get myself ohhh what a again whatgames hey what a twiggly finger and ive got more than 90 men lots and lots of boy friends loads and loads of male chums and you know someat else i never had nothing not more than two and thats not good for a girl like me ha ha so what did i do i nipped off to my rather gorgeous doctor and what did he tell me to, go and find yourself a toy boy and not in dest not for nothing and that rather set the ice ball rolling and i found my self a rather special man who ditched his home cleared off and lived on a caravan site so i guess i got myself the devil rather a large one has flown off and now then dont they know the places where to jump around thie fires down there and dont we have loads and loads of sealed up chimneys tink about dat den now then he just does not want to go settled in my legs cowardy cowardy custoward he cant clear off hes been using me for lots and lots of years what about that then now i eat my snap

we cant get rid of no one what did he say that first one come through me and what did they they let him down didnt they just a lot dont we love him like no tomorrows dont we adore like hell we do dont we go hot for goodness sake marie do not go so much to the saunas its all coming back and the rad is on only a bit and i am absolutely boiling boiling inside what did i tell us, frying alive burninging inside out rright from the centre of our marrow no wonder they have those marrow bones gone how wieerd hey lots of marrow in our men we start there we cooking alive from inside out arent i nice and they they dont know half from the inside outerds what a turd right in that spot wont it obvious they dont let em now well locked up cant even drown yoursen these days now aint that cruel no wonder they chuck themselves in i would anall believe me thats the gospel and now then what about bliss dont i have it of course i do and iddid yti iddididnt sorry kspeeling backwards now how normal is that completely wand thwich thekljhkl; rhtke;we

T

terri

go on tell us, whose got running scared, no one i bet, saving them for last arent we yeah are arent i asking double edged questions of course i wasnt not not and now then what i was saying was that i was giving myself bad advice now then i am going to continue having lots and lots of saunas and not a bit back off my swim not until i change my mind and have some backstroke aint i gone fatter by the moment aint he thinner by the hour and arent i strong and int he weak and aint i got an eadache and aint you all havent i got a big ben and dont i ring that bell and cause them lots of not now noice over and lvoer again its the bells you know get them in st peters and telly my body guards there that i am not dedicated not for nothing and what a champion that was what about russeelll int her a crow i bet he is running away from that word and thats not rong so now hes my robin and i am not half not maid marion as if he has a nice girl there and lots of kids so she gets chucked in and now im posh and her is fat and now i am thin and i go get my body back and i will just nip off and get some cloth and get those lovely bodies in im glad i saved that one not his though not that kan he could not get in so what did i do i popped not my cork so what a good idea gives the gels a chance to get away from those guys and they then go off the heat if you get what i am and what about yo what a supergosh arent you terrific yes and how and arent i pleased i found a friend and not in jesus not for nothing and he rather became mixed up like didnt we alal and didnt we get the mother fuckers out of there and wasnt samuel not jame s now a good man yep he was in one way but what slime ball in abother why i like him he gen me a nice high shchair to sit on when i was preggy with my baby and nice man jnot now him got bollocked by lots and lots of yooooosss yoooooos and what about hat time then with my head going up and down all the while over and over again what a year for yo yos not nice now im not stopping here ta ta

T

terri

words just popped up on my computer, all coasts cleared, and what was i saving a rather nice skirt from a right two faced chisophrenic as if she dare admit it, cow what here, hears no voices, not like us arent they the schizos yes they are and guess what they just done, chucked her over top of the county, out of the road, well what a snitch what a bitch you could na make it up honest, what stuff went on there guess what im gonna go and tackle that jos what a cow aint it obvious she drinks lots and lots of gin and now ive got the taste in and i well remember when they even took my taste buds and aint iyt strange how him out doors nips himself in and out and starts their balls rolling with just a glance or just a wod or just a smell when even the smell aint under my nose cat foot last night wasnt it that was their row and what about david talks his head off what did i do put up and shut up cos hes rather a good friend so i ssed for goodness sake david shut your mouth please shut up and what did he do kept it shut for all of five moments and moan moan moan mona mona and what about mrs shipside what a girl what mafioso in her house her poor bloke he was petrified sitting there with his tongue on his nose through his mouth of course could not move in a wheel chair totally frozen to the spot its rather called being rooted to the spot with terror and what about her rachel didnt he adore her and didnt she not sack him no she did not but she fancied his pants on fire and what happenedd didnt that purse get dropped yes the thieving scumbag he got struck down by gob thats what happened and the httheif was watched and not by cctv and a ccrv camera has just shot past and wasnt it obvious those cameras were put there to keep a beeady on us lot absolutely correct not like me i went natural back ach e time and where was i acaguess ive got some alzeheimzers i cant rememebr ne na na na na guess i get better now then what about my job where am i at the moment and im getting a push from my chair what about the mill brook house all those reassurances i got from somenoe not nice now through an angel and it was not bliss not nice mr what about him them who i told off for saying id got schizophrenia well then if ive got it hes got it or its not fair but them not dont have it not until they are fearing and now we have found it and cal is here and so is rufus and so is marius and so is philuip not no more now i guess i got remembered you are peter bullimore and what anme what a star you are dr ben gray tell her to get lost your my man and your for our medics and now then who have i missed heres my james bond heres my christopher ecclestone where are you you naughyty boy out on the piss last night your friends witlll all the be looking after each other and now my hands have turned into not a body double a triple handed typist and i cant got over someat what was it i dont know im missing a man who are you hes boggered off to gosh get those men fantastic james bond now nice writing paper mr sir and sir mccoy that rather makes me a lady well im no pricncesses now and dont we love her course we do and dont we trust not one out of our big games so i got myself some rather nice snakes and latters not bought yet though what do i do stop and go and we go up those ladders and thats where i saw him that wonderufl l black man got the two stesps up and those really horrid ones down the snakes and we win every time so i go and wind up and buy something not in woollliees not any more lots and lots confessions not like me ive doner nowt wrong in the whyole of my li8fe so no wonder i was picked not like some lots of fags mmm lots naughties lots of orgies and a spirits are shooting off over to the moon and i dont mean pub and now then whats our wendy now she is not a bit bothered about me going off on her holidays guess my mam towd me off oncce for not nicking her nighties and her clothes and her bestest suit when her pretending to be sleeping and guess what i had no coat and she had one and shed id not give it me first cos she did not have favourities now did you mum nodd my head once for yes and shake once for no and now she has knocked my head and playing not nock nock not not more and what about htat boat what a night that was rather scary but with lots ofr creaks and lots of knock knock now then werent we not half below the water line and not just yet im gong walkies to r4ather cured my back ache see you all later

love ya all bar non

Mawie

T

terri

Hello Rebecca

What a song what a singere do not use no mouth not for nothing you can sing my praises any time you wanna and what's this now, a rather gorgeous not female not nowadays not never never one was wasn't the mover didn't he do our dave yes he did our davids and what a movement ahvent we got the sex y guy there lots and lots ndn lots of sexy movements what a tgerrific dancer i started this i was moving my body and he cuned in a lass y here from norther ireland just dropped by and now i go and move him and that was that and now i just do not do no more not for nothing and now i go there not much like hell i do remove that c and put in a t i know i will let those systems man do that for me and there was i laughing and what i knew was true and the door the woodden one of course behind me opened and who stood there lots and lots and lots of terry from the neck down and rather a yellow face with his dads skull in so what i did was said terrys haynes is here and he moved off usual stuff should not play on this wap site and that was not half a first not knowing he was around like im not psychic or something, now what church where we going off to not annesley not for nothing and arent we going off to knock knock not a st barnabus not for nothing and i bet you a bednob to a broomstick that the doors not locked, roll eyes again and i have a rather beautiful hu huh guesss whats occurring a shadow of not him again john not arthur braisby not now and here cal and not half not carl and now its gone very spooky and he is watching and he is not moving and so is terry reading what i am typing so guess i will just carry on and cal has landed in my body so i guess i dont look that bad this morning will just post now then hayney are you jealous guess not hey cos you never loved me not like some what about her hey he has gone....... must not let that cat out the bag now must I so long farwell off to notts no big problem and cal a mccoy is not half coming with me just all the way and then i know i have no bother do not forget my big bad brother or my rather not nice teeth now and then you not go off me not like some.. ha ha go ask him about the green in, lots of green lizards, hey see you later alligator like a wild crocodile and tell kath owen im not going back to work until after our seths birthday for a jolly good reason and thats because i cant care less about owt whatsoever to do with anything other than the world, bye bye and ta ta and farewell adeiu im not leaving no one anywhere other than exactly their right correct place, now what about the moses turning back the teas and turning back the heavens and what about these walking on water wasnty it just fantastic wasnt i not the tease yes i was and wasnt he the teaser gone like hell he was not not that bad guy and what did i do sit for rather far too long for me and didnt he really rather keep me rooted to the spot and yes i got those bad vibes and that not nice fear did he give me a peck to make me better no he did not he rather kept it all to himself and let me roll in lots and lots of fear and what was up with him then the day i moved my chair back and pretened i was on a puffer train and him look at my face and he not chuffed and what about that when i got him down on his knees in not the stair wells not for nothing and now i pretened to sneeze and that not nice one shot off cos he wanted even our sneezes for their not blessings not no more and what i done was saved all those people in our surgery and looked after no one other than the whole darn street and the lot and wat he did was he run off and said to that no nice man not for nothing whats up wi er meaning i of course and he come back and i got rescued by that bad man and that not nice terry howe him is now the big bad lord byron and not half georgie porgy who ate no pudding or pies and rather liked to play on his lajke at lots and lots of wars go check your records then you would not believe it would you cos you cant find owt on tinternet can you now not nice rebecca so do not go back and do not stop writing those stories because we do not need those words you are going warring with lot s and lots and lots who i dont feel generous cos you are bot having not one of our red injuns cos them are mine and now i get my cal and thats it he would rather chuff off with me than be in your knickers so get lost big fat gel and im going thinner and ive got my shoes and im chuffed anall cos one was aportagated onto my shelf, i get it, thats it whats i

R

rabina

Parker, Terri and all,

It's titled support which is of utmost importance so I agree with you.

It would be nice to hear from Rebecca, but much success in your endeavors Rebecca.

I don't know about eating my hat or much about spam, but maybe she's doing all she can.

Sometimes, you have to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Can't be in all places at one time. Things do pop up.

rabina