support in plymouth

R

racheldoesmakeovers 12

I am also new, I too would like to drop into mind but again I do not fancy going on my own. Maybe we could all meet together. Last year I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

M

Maximoog

Hi

They do a good monthly meeting for us bp types, I've only been once, but I was a bit manic at the time. I would be happy to go with you next time if you like.

They also let me photocopy the entire 'big book of benefits' which was very nice of them and was very useful in negotiating the whole ESA/DLA nightmare.

R

racheldoesmakeovers 12

Hi
Thanks for info, yes I would like to meet you at the next one, which I think is in March on a Monday. The big book of benefits sounds like a really good help.

C

CHoare

Attended a group self-esteem therapy session today at centre court (Exeter street), think it was with next step, got referred there after a load of CBT sessions. Seems decent so far.

R

racheldoesmakeovers 12

Maximoog are you going to the meeting this afternoon. I spoke to someone at mind and there's a meeting at 4 today.

retrospect

retrospect

Hi
I live i just outside yelverton. Found no localservices here for Bipolar. Its scarey that there is no groups or networks out here. I admit going in to plymouth is out of the question for me sothats out. Im at the begining of the process. Dr said believes bipolar - being sent for psych assessment. Just been left to 'deal' with it alone. no change in meds still on citalopram (anti dep)
I just dont know where i am at in my brain. Thikn i am on a mixed one atm. this seems to be taking forever i just wanna 'get fixed' and get back to work. i could go back now but i am too scared it will all go wrong. im not going out incase i do or say something that will embarrass me later.
what to do ay!?

retrospect

retrospect

Hi there peeps
I live i just outside yelverton. Found no localservices here for Bipolar. Its scarey that there is no groups or networks out here. I admit going in to plymouth is out of the question for me sothats out. Im at the begining of the process. Dr said believes bipolar - being sent for psych assessment. Just been left to 'deal' with it alone. no change in meds still on citalopram (anti dep)
I just dont know where i am at in my brain. Thikn i am on a mixed one atm. this seems to be taking forever i just wanna 'get fixed' and get back to work. i could go back now but i am too scared it will all go wrong. im not going out incase i do or say something that will embarrass me later.
what to do ay!?