Sunday is Family Time +

D

Dulcie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
...and a time to get together to pray not only for one-another, but our friends. If you want prayer, please post on this thread. No need to specify. Just say "Yes please". :)

Every Sunday my family get together at home with our guitars and other musical instruments to worship our loving Heavenly Father. Then we pray for one another and our friends. It's something we have always done, but I will continue praying for anyone throughout the coming week.

It doesn't matter what religion you belong to or what faith, if any, you have. But I've always believed in the power of prayer. :)

Lots of love,
Dulcie

schizolanza

schizolanza

yes please pray for me Dulcie! I just want someone to listen to 2 songs I recorded, and give me some feedback. This is very important to me because I want to be a professional musician. The songs are instrumental. I'm playing everything except the drums. Many thanks Dulcie.

D

Dulcie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
yes please pray for me Dulcie! I just want someone to listen to 2 songs I recorded, and give me some feedback. This is very important to me because I want to be a professional musician. The songs are instrumental. I'm playing everything except the drums. Many thanks Dulcie.
I've put your name and prayer request on our list. We'll be praying for you this evening. I'd like to say how I admire your want to be a professional musician, but it is going to take you may long hours of practise, just like I've had to when enjoying my hobby though I used to play in a band.

What musical instrument are you best with? I'm buest with my guitars, but favourite of all is the Martin Celtic Knot. My partner plays alto sax, has a vintage Selmer. :)

Are you heading for music school?

Perhaps you should make a You Tube channel, either make it private or public. But be very careful that you first lodge your copyright to the two songs lest some unscrupulous individual steals your music.

You should apply to get a musician's agent. They can then do a proper critique of your songs, and go from there. We will pray you find success.

F

Fancyharm

Schizolanza, good for you making music, you must continue and have faith in yourself. Dulcie is a great source of support and like it said in the post, why not try making a you tube video if you haven't already.

It's kind of you Dulcie to offer to pray for people, it means a lot to me that you do as it is a great way of supporting people and in this technological age, we must not forget the things that have been relied on for years. Technology is great as an addition to life, but sometimes I think it has caused a great deal of amnesia regarding the things we have all relied on for years.

D

Dulcie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Schizolanza, good for you making music, you must continue and have faith in yourself. Dulcie is a great source of support and like it said in the post, why not try making a you tube video if you haven't already.

It's kind of you Dulcie to offer to pray for people, it means a lot to me that you do as it is a great way of supporting people and in this technological age, we must not forget the things that have been relied on for years. Technology is great as an addition to life, but sometimes I think it has caused a great deal of amnesia regarding the things we have all relied on for years.
I appreciate your comment, but never have I forgotten the old ways and one of them is to always to remember what we were taught by others older than ourselves and for me this meant my beloved grandparents. They warned never to rely on technology. They were right. Grandpa warned everything electronic would stop working if the sun belched out 'bad' rays, which I assumed were electromagnet pulse.

But I learnt the hard way in everything: raising a child, self reliance, cooking and teaching myself to play guitar though I did take music lessons. On become a Christian much of my self-beliefs went out of the window, for now I rely on our Lord for many things. I'm not great on technology, but appreciate what it can mean, eg. super materials to make a wheelchair many times lighter in weight.

My family have stuck together because each one of us needed company and help. Depression still continues in my family; me often with severe anxiety and crying for no reason. After my foster parents died I relied more and more on my partner, and together as sort of aunties, looked after our younng ones to bring them up in the faith we lived. Doing things together be it cycling on good days or beach fishing, or offroading or just taking the dog for a gentle walk - we'd do it together, and now some 12 of us live at my country house where there is room for everyone plus 30 acres. Every Sunday we get together as we've always done. And we believe in the power of prayer. :)

schizolanza

schizolanza

I'll be replying properly soon. Thanks Dulcie for praying for me. My Dad's in hospital very ill he nearly died. But he's improving. And hes asking to listen to my music. Been busy writing a song for him.

D

Dulcie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'll be replying properly soon. Thanks Dulcie for praying for me. My Dad's in hospital very ill he nearly died. But he's improving. And hes asking to listen to my music. Been busy writing a song for him.
Do please private message me if need be. You are always welcome. :)

We will pray for him. Peggy has written your name (for your Dad) up on our list.

schizolanza

schizolanza

My Dadis out of hospital now. But I'm afraid he has been diagnosed with lung cancer. He's too weak for treatment. Please do continue to pray for him. His name is John. Thanks.

schizolanza

schizolanza

My Dad passed away yesterday. He was at home and it was peaceful.