• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Suicide

Micky

Micky

I'm 17 and suffer from Post Traumatic Stress, Bipolar and severe depression.

I self harmed many times over the past 6 months. Including my forhead, my left hip with, my ankle and my arms. I HATE SELF HARMING CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP....

I have just come out of hospital after telling my Psychiatrist I was going to kill myself infront of him - so he got me an ambulance to hospital and in hospital I didn't self harm at all.... well I wanted too but I couldn't because no sharp objects were able to be in there and nurses are all around the ward.

I told the doctors and nurses in the hospital that I no longer want to kill myself or hurt myself (only because I wanted to get out of there!!) But deep down I still want to die and suicide thoughts are running through my mind along with self harm... I have not self harmed since coming out but I FEEL LIKE IT BADLY

Can someone please help me -send me a message or something I really need someone to talk this through with

Micky

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamesdean

I hope that you find this forum supportive keep postin gregards JD

T

typicallypop

am here if yu want to chat. pm me :)

Sugar Coated Owl

Sugar Coated Owl

There are lots of us on here if you need to chat about things.

Micky

Micky

Thanks

Everyone is really nice on here:)

S

sweetabby

Keep posting here friend. We are all supportive. I'm a new member only but whenever I am on and see these messages, I will try to chat with you as much as I can. Or you can go to IRC too. There is usually someone to chat with there.