• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Suicide

M

mistaken-identity

For those who have attempted suicide, how did you feel before you did this? I've decided my time is up, and I actually feel very calm, collected and at peace, has anyone else experienced these feelings? I felt like this with my previous 2 as well, is it normal to feel ""well"" before?

R

Rob27

hey im thinking of it now, im crying and feel the worst ive ever felt im not calm or at peace

but im not going to do it I wont let it win and you shouldn't ether

do you want to talk for a while

R

Rob27

it might help us both feel better

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
Why do you want to kill yourself?

R

Rob27

Please talk to us and if you don't want to please talk to someone

M

mistaken-identity

there's nothing left in this world for me, nothing at all

katya

katya

Please don't. It's not right. Your mind is unwell right now. Don't trust any feeling that says it's right for you to kill yourself. It goes against every human instinct we have. Please talk to us. xx

R

Rob27

I bet there is I think im in the same place you are right now but theres always something even if you cant see it now.

have you got family or friends?
what is there to do in your home town?

M

mistaken-identity

only my mum but she doesn't care, no I don't have any friends, I don't leave the house except to and from work

katya

katya

only my mum but she doesn't care, no I don't have any friends, I don't leave the house except to and from work
I'm sure your mum does care and I'm sure there are people whose lives you have touched who care about you too. You're going to touch so many other people's lives too. You're doing really well to hold down a job as well, considering how low you are right now; that's really good. You should be proud of that.

R

Rob27

Why do you think your mum dosnt care?

I tried to kill my self when I was about 20 and part of it was I thought my dad didn't care but when he found out he was straite to the hospital and it devastated him

R

Rob27

There is away back I promise you i'll help you find it you just need to talk to us for a while

music91

music91

okay i tried to do my self in twice good few years back now doesn't mean i don't feel like doing it still now to this day at times but i have to get the point i was feel that way i felt when tried twice in past,but what has stopped me is thinking how others feel knowing i did it n how many change their health even as i know lost losing others can change person health n mental so as i keep saying to myself think of others think of how you feel if you did it n you was looking down at them from heaven seeing them possible do same as their lost you now tell me how you feel then i know i wouldn't feel good one bit we born to live our lifes let us all Do it ppl X