• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Suicidal

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I honestly don’t know why you guys think you help anyone. You guys just say the same things over and over, and I want to die but it doesn’t matter to you. I try to make it easy for me to be helped but I guess not. I’m killing myself. Waste of my time posting. Because it’s way better than little meaningless words here. I’m killing myself I’m tired of this shit and the stupidity of “keep living it gets better”. I have real issues, and these little stupid words about how the future is better is baseless, idiotic and unnecessary. I’m just gonna kill myself. I’m tired and this shit is a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
calypso

calypso

Admin
We are really sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time at the moment.

From what you have reported in your post it is important to get immediate medical attention for your own safety. Please call 999 if you are in the UK or your local emergency number if you are elsewhere and request emergency medical assistance.

Please tell a friend, a family member or someone from an organisation like the Samaritans about the issues you are experiencing. If you are in the UK or ROI the Samaritans can be called for free on 116 123. If you are in the USA the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline can be contacted on 1-800-273-8255
or suicidepreventionlifeline.org In the USA and Canada 211 is a number you can use to access information about social services.

In other countries you can find similar services by looking at the Befrienders Worldwide Website at Befrienders Worldwide | Emotional support to prevent suicide worldwide

Our web page on getting help may also be useful to you. Here is a link to it Mental Health Forum - Getting Help

Here is a link to an article on Suicidal Crisis written by one of the Admin team which you may find helpful Suicidal Crisis

Please do seek help as soon as possible.

T

toto

And how exactly do they help the suicide in the hospital ?! I say I want to and can work, but only if they treat me with respect. From a job center they send me funny things that I just can't stand. I know where I'm good.

Last edited by a moderator:
MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

"You guys just say the same things over and over." We do that because different people are experiencing the same problems. Same problems equal same responses.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm sorry to your feeling this way, please do seek help.
Do you have any family/friends support?
What meds have you tried and therapy?
We care here about members.
Talk to us if it helps.
Hugs

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Hi,
I'm sorry to your feeling this way, please do seek help.
Do you have any family/friends support?
What meds have you tried and therapy?
We care here about members.
Talk to us if it helps.
Hugs
No and no, I’m sick of this. I’m not trying to be here anymore

T

treasurebox

Listen to good and uplifting songs on youtube. It worked for me. Music is therapeutic and it helps. Listen several times a day.

L

Lostlady333

No and no, I’m sick of this. I’m not trying to be here anymore
I’m sorry you are in such a dark place right now. Too many of us know what it feels like. And I’m sorry you’re not feeling very well supported. But believe it or not, we do care. And we want you to stay alive. Is there one small thing that would help? A song, a sleep or eating something nice. Take care.

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I’m sorry you are in such a dark place right now. Too many of us know what it feels like. And I’m sorry you’re not feeling very well supported. But believe it or not, we do care. And we want you to stay alive. Is there one small thing that would help? A song, a sleep or eating something nice. Take care.
Yeah but my life is terrible and not worth it. I just think I’d be better off out of here

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

People never give caring responses, just basic cliche stuff is my point
Hi @Beautifuldarkfsntasy. It's kind of hard to express emotions in writing rather than seeing someone in person and observing their body posture, how they might move their body closer to yours or farther from yours, what their facial expression is, their tone of voice, their volume talking, and how they pause talking to give more emphasis on their words spoken, or how they may speed up their talking to de-emphasize something. I read that most experts agree that 70 to 93 percent of all communication is nonverbal. That's why the advice might seem cliche to you, but people on these forums do care about you.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Your life is worth it, it's your illness talking.
Please seek help.
I know it's hard being listened to.
I'm so sorry your unwell.
Hugs

L

Lostlady333

Yeah but my life is terrible and not worth it. I just think I’d be better off out of here
I think you’re worth it. Don’t give up on yourself. Sometimes its just riding it out, or being strong enough to get through the storm or whatever life throws at us. I don’t know if it’s healthy or not, but I often dissociate until the really bad times pass. It’s hard when we run out of options. Do you have a favourite program on Netflix. I like to watch hospital shows. People helping each other. Even a hot or cold shower or just looking up at the clouds or stars. Take care.