• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Suicidal Thoughts for Being a Loser

Lobo

Lobo

I am a 29 year old male virgin that has never had a girlfriend. I feel like a total loser for it and nothing seems to help. My therapist tries to tell me it doesn't make me a freak but I don't believe her. After all she never has a problem finding dates, like everyone else I know. Now social distancing guarantees I won't meet anyone online and I'm stuck with my thoughts all day. I have been at online dating a lot and almost never get matches, and most women seem disinterested when we do match. I have only gotten 2 dates out of it over the past couple years and both times were catfish. I don't want to make it to 30 as a single virgin. I've promised since I was a teenager that I'd kill myself if I made it to 30 as a virgin loser.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Id say your odds of online dating have never been better than this moment. Try different sites their is a million. Dont give up.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
yes, lots of bored and lonely people with nothing to do but chat online.

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

I am a 30 year old male virgin that has never had a girlfriend. And I'm proud of it!!

You really shouldn't need another person to validate your self-worth.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Having sex or not having sex does not make a person a loser or a winner. This is a falsehood. A strict falsehood in life.

B

blankstare

Im 36 and never had a girl friend either. It doesn't make you a loser. I simply dont want to sleep with just anyone. Im waiting for that one person that completes me. Anyone else would cheapen the experience.

I

indigo6

Dating or meeting anyone is a no go right now so give yourself a reset on that.
Online dating too which btw is a useless way to meet anyone. Dont know what its like in Florida but over here its a source of a joke and disappointing stories. I dont know anyone it has really worked for. Isnt going to be all that where you are either.
Need to find interests that might give you a chance to meet someone genuine.

T

TheUndesirable

I am a 29 year old male virgin that has never had a girlfriend. I feel like a total loser for it and nothing seems to help. My therapist tries to tell me it doesn't make me a freak but I don't believe her. After all she never has a problem finding dates, like everyone else I know. Now social distancing guarantees I won't meet anyone online and I'm stuck with my thoughts all day. I have been at online dating a lot and almost never get matches, and most women seem disinterested when we do match. I have only gotten 2 dates out of it over the past couple years and both times were catfish. I don't want to make it to 30 as a single virgin. I've promised since I was a teenager that I'd kill myself if I made it to 30 as a virgin loser.
I’m also 29 years old, virgin, and have never had a gf either. Your catfishing experiences are more than I’ve ever had. I’ve asked plenty of women out to unanimous rejection. So I’m in the exact same boat. Don’t know where I went wrong and how I got here. I surmise that I’m just ugly and don’t have the personality or the goods that women are looking for. Right now I’m lifting weights and building plenty of muscle, but I doubt it will do much good.
I also postulate that being a guitar player probably has to do with me being an incel, and also liking rock music. Let’s face it, being a guitar player today is like being a computer nerd back in the 80s, and rock music is the most uncool music there is out there today. It won’t get you laid. You have to listen to rap (or country in some parts).

I’ve had the exact same thought about killing myself before I became a 30 y/o virgin.

The only advice I know to give you is to just forget about women. They’re never going to give some of us the time of day. They are only going to go for the good-looking alpha males with the right personality and looks. If it happens it happens, but I checked out a while back. Like you, I just got fed up. The only emotion I felt when I looked at women was pain. I have developed a bitterness towards women that makes it impossible for me to go back to the way I was before, when I wanted them. I gave up.

Not saying you should do this. By all means, do what is necessary. But these days it is hard. Nearly impossible in some cases.

K

karl7

ivenever had a girlfriend either, nor have i ever had sex