suicidal thoughts drinking depression anxiety ocd an self harm need help badly please

K

kelzluvsmatt

suicidal thoughts drinking depression anxiety ocd an self harm need help badly please

Hi
Im new to this forum im so stuck right now i am on medication very high doses which doesnt help one bit i have tried 2 suicide attemps (last year) but lately i have starting self harming and drinking i have a supportive family i suffer with severve depression anxiety disorder and ocd, i am with the secondary mental health team but they cant do much more them an the docs have reffered me to psyciatric treatment i dont know how to get these thoughts out my head and how to stay positive, i have spoken to family and they dont understand please if anyone relates to this please help thank you

aleshadxcherylc

aleshadxcherylc

Hi Kelzluvsmatt
Welcome to the foroum well done for posting
So sorry for the way you have been feeling, so glad you have a supportive family.
With your harming i know its easier said than done try not to as you are worth more than harm try and distract yourself by watching your favourite tv programme or listening to your favourite music.
Im so glad your sucide attempts didnt work out but im sorry to hear you thought that was the only way out.
Are you receiving any other help ie a therapy how long do you have to wait for the psyciatric treamtnet not too long i hope if you are struggling go back to your GP and chase it up.if you are ever in despair please ring or email the samritians they will be there to listen and support you as well as people on this foroum will be too,
Take care keep strong and keep talking
Katie
xx

Pippin49

Pippin49

Hi
Im new to this forum im so stuck right now i am on medication very high doses which doesnt help one bit i have tried 2 suicide attemps (last year) but lately i have starting self harming and drinking i have a supportive family i suffer with severve depression anxiety disorder and ocd, i am with the secondary mental health team but they cant do much more them an the docs have reffered me to psyciatric treatment i dont know how to get these thoughts out my head and how to stay positive, i have spoken to family and they dont understand please if anyone relates to this please help thank you
Hi Kelzluvsmatt,

:welcome:

i sure know where you are coming from. its hard to explain to someone who has never been at rock bottom what it feels like. i've attempted suicide 4 times. not recommended . medication is tricky . you have to work at it to find what suits you best. family seldom find the objectivity to be able to help.

sending you strength.

all the best

Pip xxx