• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Suicidal thoughts almost every day

T

Turingmachine

Almost everyday I reach a point of frustration or hopelesness where these suicidal thoughts/images come up in my mind. They aren't concrete in the sense that I have a plan of actually doing it but they come and go. That's probably a sign of something not being correct, but it's very difficult to condense the things that might be wrong into something you can communicate when you can't talk with someone

G

goodgollymiss

You've mentioned the Turing machine. Didnt that crack the German code and the guy who invented it committed suicide. Are you into math? If so, you might like the mathematical intelligencer magazine. It has new theories and histories of math. It is at an undergrad level.

Debo

Debo

Almost everyday I reach a point of frustration or hopelesness where these suicidal thoughts/images come up in my mind. They aren't concrete in the sense that I have a plan of actually doing it but they come and go. That's probably a sign of something not being correct, but it's very difficult to condense the things that might be wrong into something you can communicate when you can't talk with someone
I struggle with this as well. You’re not alone.

R

RedYeti

I’ve struggled with this.
Ive started to write them in a note book, either as they are or in a poem or a joke or something.
Helps me separate them from my normal thoughts. Kinda reminds me their ridiculous and I’m not gonna do it.
Could try giving it a go

T

Turingmachine

I’ve struggled with this.
Ive started to write them in a note book, either as they are or in a poem or a joke or something.
Helps me separate them from my normal thoughts. Kinda reminds me their ridiculous and I’m not gonna do it.
Could try giving it a go
I will give that a try, thank you.