Suicidal thought.

The Big Dawg

The Big Dawg

Ok I'm still here but one time I went somewhere to commit suicide, it still scares me to this day that I was going to do it, it was like there was nobody around and something just got inside of me to make me do it, it was like I had a voice my head telling me that I must do it, my heart was beating so fast and now when I think about it especially when I'm depressed it just feels so easy to just do it I've had to stop myself from going there because if I do I have no idea on what I'd do given that temptation.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Big Dawg

The Big Dawg

It feels like I can't trust myself because where ever there is temptation something will come over me to make me do something I don't know how to explain it, it was the same when I went to NC to the brown mountains of North Carolina in the USA and I thought well if I killed myself here at least I'd be buried in southern ground and die under the American flag because that would be the place I would really like to be its my home and always has been even though I was born in Britain I have an American heart

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Please stay with us, No hope. I know I'm just an ethereal voice on a forum, but I still think I need you. I've been on that precipice, just like you, and now I'm really glad I didn't take the leap. It can take just one moment to dive into an eternity of nothingness but...that is the destiny of us all, in the end. Stay with us for a while longer even if it's only to feel the sunshine on your face one day, or feel the cold rain refreshing your face.

The Big Dawg

The Big Dawg

I'm not gonna do it but at the same time I don't know what would happen if that thing comes over me I really worry, I don't trust my self like sometimes I fell like just harming myself to try make these things go out of me. I don't wanna die but the voices inside my head are telling me that I should I hate it so much :(

Last edited by a moderator:
keepsafe

keepsafe

Crazy bullshit - I think not this is real - My head just went spiralling out of control again, the drugs are not good man. Let us all stay safe through the proceeding night - god bless or whatever you believe in all of us xxxx

C

Christobel

I'm sorry you are going through such a questioning time, No Hope. I have been there myself. It is good you are talking on here, but is there any real, live person you could have a conversation with about how you are feeling? Do you have a family link with America?