• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Suicidal impulses

confusedwanderwaffle

confusedwanderwaffle

for the past several and more weeks now including just now, I get these spurs of anxiety and impulses where I need to overdose or harm myself. about 20 minutes ago my heart rate started increasing and it still kinda is and im anxious and i got all the pills i have out of the packets and [moderated] next to me because one of these spurs are happening again....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Keep posting on here!!! And resist those urges please!

It won't help anything if you give into those urges. It'll only make YOU feel worse than anything.

We have rules here that are self harm specifics. Don't worry! Everyone has problems with it. So don't feel bad.

I'm here for an hour or so if you need to talk

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
how often do you get like this? have you told your doctor or therapist if you see them about it?
you really dont want to start sh or od like Lincoln said. it will only make the urges stronger and more frequent and you will be scarred and might get organ damage.

confusedwanderwaffle

confusedwanderwaffle

Keep posting on here!!! And resist those urges please!

It won't help anything if you give into those urges. It'll only make YOU feel worse than anything.

We have rules here that are self harm specifics. Don't worry! Everyone has problems with it. So don't feel bad.

I'm here for an hour or so if you need to talk
there's nothing to post lol? im a bit anxious to think of other stuff to....if i keep having these urges which i do then eventually it'll just happen one day won't it? me dying i mean or something worse than what happened last time

confusedwanderwaffle

confusedwanderwaffle

how often do you get like this? have you told your doctor or therapist if you see them about it?
you really dont want to start sh or od like Lincoln said. it will only make the urges stronger and more frequent and you will be scarred and might get organ damage.
i tend to act on impulse so i dont plan this stuff. i've gotten like this about 3 or 4 times in the last few weeks. i probably already have some dmg on my organs because my heart hurts right now because i keep taking more pills than i should lately

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
you need to distract yourself and ride out the urges and they will go in a bit.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Just look around the site and see if you can post on anyone's post. Or go into the Arcade. There are lots of games there.

confusedwanderwaffle

confusedwanderwaffle

they probably will but the more you don't give in the less it will happen and the easier the thoughts become to ignore.
okay then, ill try ignore it, thank you

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Anxiety Forum 6
L Anxiety Forum 12