• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Suicidal ideation.

M

MIraBk

When i have good weeks i feel like i'm cured but then something small happens or i feel sad and disappointed with myself and it all comes back. What amazes me is how quickly my brain goes from just existing to making plans of suicide. It really exhausts me to just fight it and i wish i had no reasons to live. I'm on venlafaxine and don't know if i should tell my psichiatrist today about my ideation. I also have more self harm thoughts. Never would have thought this will be my life..

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Hello Mlra, you are not alone . Can you tell your doctor how your feeling? Maybe a change in medication may help. Don't give up.🦋

AlwaysinCrown

AlwaysinCrown

Have the same problems, as an Aspie I don't understand the rules of this world and it also triggers suicidal tendencies and self-harm, thinks about euthanasia, etc. I've been having a therapy for almost a half of a year. It's a bit better but I still feel bad. The only one things that keep me alive are music ,writing and art.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes, you should tell your psychiatrist. Being honest will help you to get the support you need. I am sorry you have thoughts of ending your life. I think it is often a response to being in pain. We want the pain to end to think such thoughts. It is important to get support and to know that you are not alone.

AlwaysinCrown

AlwaysinCrown

Yes, you should tell your psychiatrist. Being honest will help you to get the support you need. I am sorry you have thoughts of ending your life. I think it is often a response to being in pain. We want the pain to end to think such thoughts. It is important to get support and to know that you are not alone.
Yes, I have a big support but I see media, especially lifestyle one go too much political (in confrontational way) and don't like it, because it's hurting other people who disagree, so that's why I see this world is going worse and worse and makes me so painful.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes, I have a big support but I see media, especially lifestyle one go too much political (in confrontational way) and don't like it, because it's hurting other people who disagree, so that's why I see this world is going worse and worse and makes me so painful.
You sound like you are very empathetic and with that comes feeling others pain. I am very sorry you go through this.

AlwaysinCrown

AlwaysinCrown

You sound like you are very empathetic and with that comes feeling others pain. I am very sorry you go through this.
I can say I'm too much compassionate because I'm an Aspie.

M

MIraBk

Have the same problems, as an Aspie I don't understand the rules of this world and it also triggers suicidal tendencies and self-harm, thinks about euthanasia, etc. I've been having a therapy for almost a half of a year. It's a bit better but I still feel bad. The only one things that keep me alive are music ,writing and art.
I don't have Aspie but i hear you. Not understanding why society needs to be this way trigger me too. Big ruminations on capitalism especially. I think that once you have those thoughts... They don't go away totally, you just learn to live with them...

M

MIraBk

Thank you! Yes it's important to have support. I was always in pain emotionally but seems like i only got those types of thoughts when i stopped... feeling. Also told the psychiatrist about this issue. He told me my depression is better and didn't really told me anything about the ideation. So i guess i'm ok if i just control my impulses.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you! Yes it's important to have support. I was always in pain emotionally but seems like i only got those types of thoughts when i stopped... feeling. Also told the psychiatrist about this issue. He told me my depression is better and didn't really told me anything about the ideation. So i guess i'm ok if i just control my impulses.
I feel concerned you are thinking of suicide and harming yourself. I do not understand why your psychiatrist does not seem to be addressing this. I may have made a mistake and if so I am sorry.

P

Prycejosh1987

When i have good weeks i feel like i'm cured but then something small happens or i feel sad and disappointed with myself and it all comes back. What amazes me is how quickly my brain goes from just existing to making plans of suicide. It really exhausts me to just fight it and i wish i had no reasons to live. I'm on venlafaxine and don't know if i should tell my psichiatrist today about my ideation. I also have more self harm thoughts. Never would have thought this will be my life..
You have a reason to live, it should not be a big problem for you, if you truly believe you have a reason to live.