• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Suicidal again....

• Thread starter Beautifuldarkfsntasy
  • Start date
B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I feel terrible again. I can't take it. I been looking at methods and they seem much better than being alive. Plus my family keeps hurting my feelings. This is a nightmare. I don't know what to do at this point. I'm strongly considering actually ending my life

R

Rex Smith

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Careful looking up methods. There's so many internet trolls that you'll probably become paralyzed or head injury with basic instincts.

If you're feeling this way I'd look into why you want to end it so often. I personally think of death all the freaking time. I've had 7 friends murdered and I've been shot at and stabbed on different occasions. I've just learned to live with it.

That suicide prevention hotline is 24/7 if you want to chat with someone that will pump you up. That works for several people.

ht46

ht46

Death is useless, there's a world of articulate minds that can help you see things differently with strength, wisdom and perspective that will help. Don't bother explaining things to people who don't listen because out there are people who will. It's just unfortunate it's negative people in your proximity and especially that it's your family don't take what they say to heart thoughts opinions etc should be seen as follies. You have a future to live for. Contact the suicide prevention hotline like Rex said.

anex

anex

Hey. Breathe deep. I understand how horrible it feels to be this low. You are important and you matter.
Here is the national suicide prevention hotline for the US if you’d like to give them a call:
800 - 273 - 8255

We are here for you💛

ipanema

ipanema

I feel terrible again. I can't take it. I been looking at methods and they seem much better than being alive. Plus my family keeps hurting my feelings. This is a nightmare. I don't know what to do at this point. I'm strongly considering actually ending my life
I know that when we feel hopeless and just sad, there is not much others can say to make ourselves feel better. A lot of people don't understand what mental illness feels like - mental pain is so much more unbearable than physical pain.

But ending it is not a solution. I know it takes bravery to get out of bed every morning, but I always like to imagine a future where things will not be so dark, where happiness will actually be a reality.

I don't know how old you are - if you are a teen or financially dependant from your family - but if you can, try to get away from them. People that hurt you (friends or family) are toxic in your life and will never let you fully heal. If you can't get away from them, try to escape mentally. What they tell you and what they say about you does not define you! You deserve someone who understands what you are going trough - if you can't chat with friends (because I know how people have a stigma againt mental illness), chat here! You will always find comfort with people who know what you are struggling with, and never be afraid to say how you feel.

Try to keep those dark thoughts away. Try to think about what makes you happy or, at least, what makes you feel better. I like taking reeaaaaaly long walks, it's probably the endorphins that make me feel better. I usually take them at night and it helps me sleep.

Also, I don't know if you have already seek help from a therapist or a psychiatrist, but they can always help. They deal with this everyday, and even if it doesn't work at first try (because meds are tricky and sometimes some just don't work like they should), try different doctors.

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Watch youtube Angie Fenimore she did commit suicide and she tells you what happened to her.

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Careful looking up methods. There's so many internet trolls that you'll probably become paralyzed or head injury with basic instincts.

If you're feeling this way I'd look into why you want to end it so often. I personally think of death all the freaking time. I've had 7 friends murdered and I've been shot at and stabbed on different occasions. I've just learned to live with it.

That suicide prevention hotline is 24/7 if you want to chat with someone that will pump you up. That works for several people.
Yeah, but theres also ways that intice me. tnx for comment tho

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Death is useless, there's a world of articulate minds that can help you see things differently with strength, wisdom and perspective that will help. Don't bother explaining things to people who don't listen because out there are people who will. It's just unfortunate it's negative people in your proximity and especially that it's your family don't take what they say to heart thoughts opinions etc should be seen as follies. You have a future to live for. Contact the suicide prevention hotline like Rex said.
Thnx I will think about it, but death would stop deep deep suffering

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Hey. Breathe deep. I understand how horrible it feels to be this low. You are important and you matter.
Here is the national suicide prevention hotline for the US if you’d like to give them a call:
800 - 273 - 8255

We are here for you💛

Thanks

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I know that when we feel hopeless and just sad, there is not much others can say to make ourselves feel better. A lot of people don't understand what mental illness feels like - mental pain is so much more unbearable than physical pain.

But ending it is not a solution. I know it takes bravery to get out of bed every morning, but I always like to imagine a future where things will not be so dark, where happiness will actually be a reality.

I don't know how old you are - if you are a teen or financially dependant from your family - but if you can, try to get away from them. People that hurt you (friends or family) are toxic in your life and will never let you fully heal. If you can't get away from them, try to escape mentally. What they tell you and what they say about you does not define you! You deserve someone who understands what you are going trough - if you can't chat with friends (because I know how people have a stigma againt mental illness), chat here! You will always find comfort with people who know what you are struggling with, and never be afraid to say how you feel.

Try to keep those dark thoughts away. Try to think about what makes you happy or, at least, what makes you feel better. I like taking reeaaaaaly long walks, it's probably the endorphins that make me feel better. I usually take them at night and it helps me sleep.

Also, I don't know if you have already seek help from a therapist or a psychiatrist, but they can always help. They deal with this everyday, and even if it doesn't work at first try (because meds are tricky and sometimes some just don't work like they should), try different doctors.
Thanks for ur response, its hard to get away tho when my negativity lives with me

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Our pain never goes away we take it with us . So why not get rid of the pain here get therapy do the mental work to get rid of the pain I did and if I can anybody can dude .