Sugary Based Med - Abilify - Boils Condiitons/Problems (over years)

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Over the y ears, from dating back 2007, when first introduced to Abilify, and currently I am still on the same med, the only setback I have is, is that it contains sugar, based items such as fructose, and sucrolose, and I am sure that over the years, and not hopefully more years onwards, this and according to my blood test, ERS meaning infections were high, and I am certain, this stems from taking the Abilify.

I'm going to book a GP appointment at some point, and to find out if these years, if there hasn't been a better non sugar, and no thanks to the Onlanzapine, I don't wish for that again, based medication for me to take, because I'm thinking that the amount of sugar in the doses taken of 20, 25 must be very high indeed. And that has probably caused my ERS to be high.

Now I am half happily prepared, that if he'll say he'll refer me, to the CMHT again, fine, only I'll debrief the GP, in that I'm sure that t his is where the boils/infections at a high rate stem from.

Because with this one on my right leg now, this is what causing me to think this, and maybe get a CMHT opinon, I'll say the same thing to the GP and also if necessary to CMHT and I'll note what they come up with.

Have a good night all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Natalie,
Hope you can find a better sugar free version, sorry to hear about your boils/infections.
Take care

N

natalie

Hi Mayflower7,

Thanks very much, so do I hope I can find one.

Take care.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have since thought I'll keep to Abilify.

Well I've realised, that the main problems for boils/infections stem from too much revised sugary food and via away on holiday, reflared up my already nicely healing infections/boils. So therefore, I'll happily keep with the Abilify at 25ml, medication, also what with those fireworks at the moment this evening, I need more stability and at 25ml.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have now decided, and am in the throes of arranging, an appointment with the GP service to find out whether, if there isn't somewhow a better thread, without not implied in the ingrediants so much sugar - sucrose in particular. Can't be doing my teeth any good, I must say. Or boils.

If they can't intervene in my idea of, than I am all h appy to let a referral be made, back, to the CMHT. Now, I haven't been having flying visits to the CMHT not since 2015, and 2012 before that.

I'm expecting an email back, from the GP service all being well, tomorrow. Having just realised that I might not see my email, due to volunteering in the morning, I have an appointment booked, for the GP service, in a couple of weeks. Fortunately, I can get to my trial zumba fitness class, on Monday 19th November class start time of 11.30am. For the hour.

I'm very well mental health wise, no major major ailments up at all, they're very much down and at bay.

Obvisouly I'll be very aware I'll keep taking this b rand, and until such time, I could be on a new non sugary based brand, and either dissovling, or melts, or liquid suspension, off course there could well be aspartame in, I am not too worried, about that, we have had aspartame in food and drinks, for years, and years, and well, we are still here.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening All Folks,

I'm glad that in a couple of weeks, I have my GP appointment with a part - timer GP, the normal one who I usually get seen by - over time, I haven't been all that impressed. For instance, when mentioning about very acute very prolonged sinuses, he doesn't then refer me onto ENT. So I'll prefer to see the GP part timer, as they are more pro active in their performance skill of work. So here's half hoping, I'll get referred - now I haven't been back, to the cmht unit as a outpaitent, not since 2015, so it will be the case, of and that expression, didn't they do very well.

I'm going to find out whether if the Gp part timer knows, how many weeks a referral can take. up to.
This will give me something to work towards, in my preparations, and also, to, hopefully not to feel even slightly nervous, of the appointment. Same way I prepare for GP appointments, I'll be preparing for cmht. - if I am referred.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Last edited:
N

natalie

Hi, Afternoon Folks,

I had my GP appointment today., haven't been overly impressed.

I am slightly annoyed, stuck so to speak on Abilify, i have now realised, myself, that really not to break up the cycle of 11 years on the med, so they didn't like to refer me over to a mental health team.

Mentioned about my cattarh, mild at times, very acute when flare up, now, doing everything under the sun, remedial, and normal medication, and my sinuses med, and yet, I still continuously have problems.

Monitoring, they hadn't referred me over to ENT.

Therefore, happily i'll continue on as I am.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Natalie,
Sorry your appointment didn't go as you'd hoped.
I'm stuck on aripipazole injections it seems.
Take care

N

natalie

Hi Mayflower7,

Thanks very much for your reply.

I have overcome, the not so good appointment result, outcome, and I have bounced back.

Could I possibly comment, I read that you are changing mental health doctor's I'm relieved to hear that for you, and I do wish you well, let's hope you 're resettle and feel settle down, via the new one.

Have a good day here at MHF.

N

natalie

Hi, Afternoon Folks,

I'm alright, I'm very well, once more on 20ml dose of med. I have now regained to my old usual calmer self, and have recovered very much so in terms of my GP appointment this morning.

This afternoon, I have been resuming my coping stratergies for szchiophrenia mental health session, listening to music, apart from the old typical factor - depressing news and the real time weather at the moment!!!, I have now regained to my very usual old self.

I also had to do another hard (just 1 fitness dvd) disc, fitness dance cardio dance session, to help me recover and bounce back, eventually, I returned to my old calmer self.

I hope all are just about hopefully well,

Have a good afternoon all,

Best Regards all,

Natalie.