Sufism Anyone into it?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Sufism Anyone into it?

Got a cousin who is a hard-core Sufi and he has a sheikh that he's pledged allegiance too

I've seen a massive change in him for the better since he became a Sufi

Parayana

Parayana

I knew some Sufi's both Asian and White when I lived up north, they were cool people, one used to buy hash off me back in my gangster days.

Parayana

Parayana

One of my favourite Buddhist teachers, a former crack addict named Noah Levine has studied with Sufi's.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I knew some Sufi's both Asian and White when I lived up north, they were cool people, one used to buy hash off me back in my gangster days.
So you were a G? Lol

Yea some sufis are some of the nicest people you can meet.

I admire their aqhlaq which is Arabic for character

Parayana

Parayana

Nah matie, he's still a Buddhist, his Sufi friend's call him Tariq which I seem to remember means mystic.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Nah matie, he's still a Buddhist, his Sufi friend's call him Tariq which I seem to remember means mystic.
Didn't know that

What you doing up so early can't sleep?

I woke up for prayers, which is something I haven't done for some time

Parayana

Parayana

Cool, I am glad you prayed mate. Sometimes I sit up all night playing games online and meditating so my sleep pattern is out of whack.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Sufism is a mystical form of Islam which focuses on the heart and it's diseases and tries to rectify the heart and character of the person to worship one God and not to associate partners with him

Check out quotes by rumi and al ghazali to mention a few, it's very deep

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Cool, I am glad you prayed mate. Sometimes I sit up all night playing games online and meditating so my sleep pattern is out of whack.
Thanks

What console you got?

Same my sleeping routine is messed up, can't sleep mostly up during the night

Parayana

Parayana

Sufism is the mystical form of Islam, or at least that's the way I understand it, Lu.

Parayana

Parayana

Got an Xbox one S, soulsearcher, used to build gaming PCs as well but it's to expensive keeping up with the tech.

aspieguy1984

aspieguy1984

Intresting...... Had a friend who was kinda like them. Drawing a blank atm.... Anyways learned something today!

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Got an Xbox one S, soulsearcher, used to build gaming PCs as well but it's to expensive keeping up with the tech.
I don't play much these days because I struggle with concentrating I got a Xbox 360 ps3 and got the pc too

What's the Xbox one s like? Better then ps4?

I really like the pc games Euro truck simulator although I haven't played in ages

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

@Parayana this is my cousins sheikh his spiritual guide teacher doing zikr, which is basically remembrance of god, theyre saying Allahu which means god whilst shaking their heads side to side

aspieguy1984

aspieguy1984

No I mean like a practice Buddhism he was very calm and read Gandhi books and like Gandhi and not text her