• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Suddenly Bouncy!

valleygirl

valleygirl

What's the deal? Last night I was feeling suicidal and coming up with a plan. I slept in til noon today, because I just felt too depressed to get out of bed, and now I feel as BOUNCY as Tigger!

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That's fantastic valleygirl.

This forum can certainly have an impact on us.

Hope you continue to feel positive. :)

valleygirl

valleygirl

I don't know if it is mood swings, and I don't care. It's just wonderful to feel this good after years of depression! I am finally getting down to business in my messy kitchen, and I finally got motivated to dye my hair. My roots were showing really badly. I made a fantastic brunch by sautéing red bell peppers and zucchini in olive oil. Then I added a mixture of eggs beaten with a little milk and grated cheddar cheese to the zucchini and peppers. Now I'm going to stat studying for my final exam for my human development class.

valleygirl

valleygirl

It appears that my mood is fluctuating. I am back to feeling very depressed and suicidal again.

B

braveone

Sorry to hear that. Today has been a better day, why not quit while you're ahead, have an early night and give it another go tomorrow

valleygirl

valleygirl

It's only 1:45 pm for me, and I have a lot of studying to do. I would love nothing better than to go back to bed, but seeing as I've only been up for 3 hours, I think I'd better not. I can't fail this exam.

rubyrose

rubyrose

Take it easy. Hope you're feeling okay emotionally now. Good luck with your exam. I think you'll do just fine.

valleygirl

valleygirl

My brain feels like it's got a million ping pong balls bouncing around inside it. I read one paragraph and then my mind is bouncing off in 100 directions in quick succession. But I am exhausted and still feeling suicidal. What the hell is wrong with me?

B

braveone

I didn't realise the time difference sorry. Go out for a walk, even if its 20 mins, sometimes it helps.
There's nothing wrong with you, you're not well, just because you don't have self harm to show doesn't mean you're not injured

Last edited by a moderator: