• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Sudden Heard Voice - Note, dose taken very late on in waking hours.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

All of the sudden, about 4.30/5pm, and I had a heard voice this morning, i had a heard voice come up,oh, that's unusual, extremely shattered from yesterday during the day, and out twice today, oops, I hadn't been able to take my dose of 25ml very early on. Any road, I took my 25ml, about 5.30/6, and it has been working normal ok.

I will now have to do a challenging, harder and fast pace workout late morning, overnight, to help counteract, along of the taking the med.

I will listen to musicals and music and knitting,

Have a hopeful good evening/overnight all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

wollie

wollie

Hi Natalie

Who has been naughty then not taking your meds on tine, glad things are working ok now:D

N

natalie

Hi Wollie,

It was only because, I suddenly had a panicky problem, and I needed be calmed right down.

Best Regards all,

Natalie

N

natalie

I do apologise all, I had my post threads, all jumbled up within me, I'll have righted, later on this evening. Apologies for that. Thanks very much.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Wollie,

It was only because, I suddenly had a panicky problem, and I needed be calmed right down.

Best Regards all,

Natalie
Hi Natalie, please don't answer to veiled insults just give them the brush off.

EdEd

EdEd

Remember you're the boss lady , you've got this.

N

natalie

Hi EdEd,

I would like t o send a pm to you because I don't understand, what you put about veiled insults.

I'll pm in a short while.

Best Regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm well, I am finer, I am listening to music, a music collaboration cd, Ball and Boe, which i recently ordered and received this week. I haven't to report at this time, no more hearing or heard voices.

It was all due to being very tired last night and today. And, I overlooked to take my dose , through tiredness, at the right time th is is how why i would like dispersible melts, for when I'm out to during and from volunteering, related, the dose then the melts would then kick in and work right through at 25 ml.

I'm not out of home, tomorrow, I'm having a break, without a freedom pass, i am limited travel.

Have a good evening all, see you all - posters - and staff, in the morning or midday approach.

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

EdEd

EdEd

That was Duggie , not I. ^_~

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been having one more heard voice hearing problems, i had one about 2.30pm.

I was listening to music, and knitting, and all of the sudden, a amercanised (I do apologise EdEd I realise it wasn't you for my heard voice! And also for getting my posters' posts confused!)

I had slept very well in a deep sleep, and I woke up, I was surprised, 7.50am, rats, I wished to have worked out, actually, I will now workout over the weekend.

I am listening to music at present, and on line.

Have a good day all,

Best Regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm fine I am well, no further heard voices, not since the one bout at 2.30pm.

I have been listening to music and knitting, now, I was in the middle of doing something via on line, via my email account and all of the sudden, i wasn't sure whether if it was me, computer typing wise, or, at the other end, anyway I did a restart, that didn't work, so I thouight well ok, I'll close the computer desktop, and shut down the computer completely, anyway eventually, after re logging on again, after half an hour, things were then up and running and the Google Home Page, then came back, I felt at last about time, I have a feeling jokingly that there might have been gremlins in the computer works. Anyway it's all fine, all being well, and up and running now.

I am hoping to workout harder and faster aerobics, traditional low and contemporary dancier aerobics with toning work combined, over the weekned.

I'm not listening to music presently whilst on line.

Have a good late afternoon and evening all, I have since had my dose, about 4.30pm.

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm alright very well, haven't heard of anymore hearing voices, not since the bout at 2.30pm, and I took my dose about 4.30pm, of 25ml.

I have been listening to musicals and knitting after the evening meal.

I am seriously going to have to do a challenging harder and faster doubling up pace within home workout, of low impact traditonal aerobics, and also contemporary dancier aerobics and toning workout in the early morning.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

EdEd

EdEd

You're good at not hearing voices , you always seem to be doing something productive... keep it up if it works for you.

N

natalie

Thanks so much, EdEd, I do apprecaite that.

That's my policy, I prefer not to "tune in" into voices, for one thing it could have me much worse, and I prefer not to elaborate into the voices.

Apart from taking med, this is one sole reason why I prefer to be normally on high but not too high dose, well I'm having bus transportation problems at the moment, I do not have a suitable pass, and I am applying to renewing a new one, and if i'll be asutely aware they do not accept money.

This bus situation is taking its slight toll on me. My dad helps me out where possible. In order to use buses, I get a one day bus pass.

Thanks again.

Natalie.