• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Sudden Burst of 1 Helicopter - Saturday

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm fine, I'm well, I have had a reasonable night of deep sleep, woke up at 4.30am.

I am waiting for living room downstairs is very warm and then I'll get my low impact salsacise workout, ah, was going t o be a mad harder and faster workout, owing to deep tiredness unfortunately, out to different area, and something else, combined, I couldn't feel for that sort of workout, not today.

I am listening to Some Like It Hot musical stage version, and on line.

I might be the mid morning, be busier dealing with a call or email regarding application for freedom pass renewal, and also monitoring for volunteering ad hoc.

I'll then log on until about 3/3.30pm, and do a pre catch up, and post early evening.

Have a good day all,

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

The Helicopters, are starting out their fun and games again once more -

A bit like on Tuesday a couple of weeks, back, and again today, for on today, I felt seriously no, I'll a benefit of doubt, so therefore on 25ml I knew I could manage the sight of t hem very well.

The Tuesday the other week, I felt, hmm, I'm stuck a bit, and they had swung above behind so to speak, our main road, and turned off, just at the beginnning part of my road.

So last week, I had to do challenging hard and faster workouts.

I am taking things easier this week, as I have been unwell physically.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards all;

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been aware and they are starting out again, by the way, I happened to have been aware of one today, couldn't locally remember where, I felt ah, do I go back, I wasn't too far, I just set off again, so I thought right I'lll give the benefit of the doubt, and I figured I should be ok.

Now over the past few weeks, regarding no Public Bus Transportation Pass, I am limited bus travel at the moment, for on the buses, I am dealing with this, and I have a charity meeting, on Monday next week, therefore been taking its taking its toll on, me, I have had certainly 1 americanised he awrd voice, and also british heard voices, no intrusive thoughts though.

I do have a Senior GP appointment on Friday, I'll disclose about the amount of issues I have had.

I'll be aiming for a zumba class in North West of london, on the 12th February it's going to be pleaantly milder then. 52 f.

I will return to report up , in the morning tomorrow sometime.

Have a good e vening/overnight all,

Best Regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

i'm alright, I'm well, I haven't heard no more helicopters thankfully, to report at this time.

Also, I have been listening to music and knitting for majority of the 1st round of the evening.

I'm now listening to music, and on line.

I am still taking 25ml, of med, and also 75 ml of anti anxiety med, once or twice a day.

And using fitness and listening to music as extra remdial therapy for my mental health recovery well being.

i hope all will have a good evening/overnight,all,

Have a good morning tomorrow, I'm unsure when I'll logg in, or what time I'll surface up, from sleeping.

Best Regards all,

Natalie.