Suciadal Thoughts: Warning

Yellowbrickbridge

Yellowbrickbridge

How to deal with them? I know I'm going to self harm soon and I don't want to go back to the hospital. I keep feeling like SHing, I can't seem to feel content ever and I feel hopeless again, why does it happen like this in waves I know the psychosis is coming back and I'm scared again.

I can't go back to the mental health team its so embarrassing and hard to deal with, I could do with someone who loves me but I know I don't have that either. The majority of deaths of under 50 males is suicide and I can feel it coming.

I have things to live for but the mood swings are hard to deal with, it feels like everything I do has consequences and I know I'm in recovery but the hard things like taking A shower or relaxing are impossible.

Anyway I'm hesitant to post this but it feels like a weight off the chest,

Jonny

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
just wanted to send my love ,i hope you know you have our support? please post when you need our help
lots of love from fairy lu xx

Boris

Boris

Hi Jonny, thank you for your post :) Have you spoken to anyone about this (e.g. your doctor etc.)? When we are struggling, it is important we regulate our sleep, and eating patterns... for example a consistent 8 hours sleep, three meals, all at consistent times... have you also tried taking time for yourself, like relaxing in a quiet room all alone, and clearing your mind...

Yellowbrickbridge

Yellowbrickbridge

Hi Jonny, thank you for your post :) Have you spoken to anyone about this (e.g. your doctor etc.)? When we are struggling, it is important we regulate our sleep, and eating patterns... for example a consistent 8 hours sleep, three meals, all at consistent times... have you also tried taking time for yourself, like relaxing in a quiet room all alone, and clearing your mind...
Thanks fir your reply boris, I am feeling better this week but I do eat healthily, I go to the gym although it is difficult I even force myself to make friends but it is a life of paranoia and stress, ive been classed as fully disabled this week because I can't stay on topic which is true.

I do clear my mind in quiet rooms, I have lots of friends who I meet face to face who have mental health problems, schizophrenia and psychosis, but even with this support group it is difficult, I was studying at the best university in the UK but I am degenerating it is sad but true.