success story

Shoreweeper

Shoreweeper

I have been severely mentally ill for over 20 years. My seventh suicide attempt was about 8 months ago. Since then I have learned to lean on the system and seek as much help as possible including a lot of group and individual therapy from addiction services. There is very little help for mental illness in my area so I go outside to other areas for help. My psychiatrist is almost 100km away. Fortunately I am able to work, live alone (with a cat) and own a nice car. I have struggles with money and relationships but every week things get better. I have a lot of supports set up in my life and have become a very spiritual person. My outlook is strong even on a bad day now and I lean on the people I need too when I need to. Right now I consider myself a success story and hopefully I can be of help to others here.

T

ThisOneOverHere

Glad to hear you are doing well after so long! That's an awful long way to go for a psychiatrist but if you are doing better then I guess it's been worth it! :)

Whats your cats name!? :D

Shoreweeper

Shoreweeper

Her name is Avacyn (the guardian angel of hope )

Unique1

Unique1

Hiya

Good to hear things are going well for you

With all good wishes
Unique1 xx

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am so pleased to hear you sounding more positive these days. That is fantastic news. :)

P

Paul*

Hi shore!Calmness from Latvia.I have problems - scizophrenia.Do you know a Good American or Canadian tranqualizer?Please help.
Sincerely yours,
Paul fon Vitenburg.

ps

Stay cool I have a grey cat crocodile eyes :)))))))))))))))))))) and a conure - Aratinga sleepin my baby.Ok until tomorrow catish World Rules Now :))))))))))))) Bye until soon,dear Shoreweeper :)))))))))))))))))

P

Paul*

Hi I have turned into a Lion lets sleep in my human and animal world :) :) :) it means I ate meat :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Getting Your Life Back! 19