• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

stupid thoughts =(

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

Well i can fairly say ...today, last night of early mornings. i have beeeeeeeen soooo depressed, i dont know why i was happy and distracted with all this ghosts in my house milarcy.. and was too frightened rather than low. i was happy most of that day .. even manged to get through the day by actually going outside to the park with my girl.

an well last night my husband and i went to bed and i just went from mellow .. too wanting to hack at my ******* and i was having these silly thoughts all night. i mean i hardly slept a wink ... only think that was stopping me from going into the bathroom is that i was shitting a brick about having a bloody ghost in the house.

so who knows ,, first time this time round that i am truelly feeling suicidal and it scares me soooo much, i love my daughter and husband but... this feeling of worthlessnesss seems to be playing a big part in my mind...

shing is getting worse aswell.. this last few times have been taking the pee pee.
its just sooo fustrating :cry:

?

>.<

hey!

aww I'm sorry to hear your going through this :( Suicidal feelings are awful. It's not worth doing it though. I've tried it 6 times, and the last time when everyone found out and it all came out about my problems, everyone was so supportive. I thought no one cared, but a lot of people did. :hug:

Maybe try talking to a doctor about how your feeling, and say it's getting worse. I know the mental health services can be a nightmare, but you have to keep trying. Hope you feel better soon :) If you need any help, pm me :grouphug:

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

well im still waiting for reply from mhs .. to get me some cbt...

only they taken too long !

?

>.<

They do take ages yeah :( I asked to go back to see mine last october, and I didn't get in until April, and that was only because I was by then an "emergency case" :( What you need to do is keep going back and telling saying it's important you get help now. See your GP and tell them how your feeling, they may be able to perscribe something to help you through this :) Good Luck

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

im not taking anti depressants as im still breast feeding. i am however on betalblockers for anxiety. thats all im willing to take.

i would love to say yes give me anything. but i got my girl to think about ..

so plodding along as i am =(

?

>.<

Aww :( Some antidepressants have been proven safe to take while pregnant and breastfeeding, I'm pretty sure Prozac (fluoxetine) has been proven to be ok. There are other things you can try though if you don't want to take meds. http://www.emofree.com/ this is really good, my pshycologist told me about it, and suprisingly it works. Do it when you feel overwhelmed, or suicidal, and it really calms you down. Hope this helps :)

D

DELATEXT

I battle these thoughts all the time, you have my heart felt support !!
you are not alone, and you deserve to have a happy life !!
No magic cure though, just solidarity and support, hope it helps !!

:grouphug:

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

I battle these thoughts all the time, you have my heart felt support !!
you are not alone, and you deserve to have a happy life !!
No magic cure though, just solidarity and support, hope it helps !!

:grouphug:
Thanks for the reply .. you have my heart felt support too. =P sucky ass thoughts!.

Wish there was a magic cure tho. would certainly make my life easier =D

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

we had planned to go back to scotland next month for 2 weeks but somehow i dont think i feel up to it. plus my husband dosent want to plan anything if im just going to continue being a bitch as he calls it.

thank you tho =D

im not sooo drastic about ending it all today =D thats a good note.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++