• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

STUPID. STUPID. STUPID.

redsleeves

redsleeves

I'M SO EMBARRASSED FOR THE PERSON I'VE BECOME. I TRY TO MAKE FRIENDS BUT IT NEVER WORKS OUT. I GET CALLED BORING, OR IM MADE FUN OF ALL THE TIME. I STARE INTO NOTHINGNESS. I LOOK CREEPY. MY EYES ARE SO VACANT PEOPLE CAN'T TELL IF IM IN REALITY OR NOT. ISN'T THAT EMBARRASSING??? IT IS IT IS!!!

I'VE LOST ALL OF MY CHARISMA, IT WAS TORN TO SHREDS! IT'S SO BAD, I DON'T EVEN HAVE INTERNET FRIENDS. EVERYONE HAS ONE OR TWO, I HAVE NO ONE. NO ONE. THEY THINK IM BORING TOO. URGH. HERE I AM ACTING LIKE I CHILD, BECAUSE I'D NEVER YELL IN REAL LIFE.

I TAKE SELF HELP ARTICLES, BUT I MESS EVERYTHING UP WHEN I PUT IT INTO PRACTICE. IM TRYING. IM TRYING MY HARDEST. I REALLY AM. BUT THERE IS SO MUCH ON MY PLATE. I HAVE PHOBIAS I'M FIXING WITH DIY THERAPY. I'M PICKING MY GRADES UP AFTER YEARS OF NEGLECTING THEM. I KNOW WHY NO ONE WOULD WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME, I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF FIXING MYSELF TO DO. I AM DOING GREAT, I STARTED A SCHEDULE, MY PHOBIAS HAVEN'T BUBBLED TOO MUCH, BUT TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE UNFORTUNATE DAYS WHERE I REMEMBER THAT I AM VERY NEEDY AND VERY FRIENDLESS. PLEASE, DO EXCUSE ME. THE CAPS LOCKS AREN'T PERMANENT, I PROMISE.

Turtle1980

Turtle1980

I feel your pain this web site is nearly the only interaction I have with other's, I find myself saying the same thing. Nice to meet you and there are a lot of good people in here.

redsleeves

redsleeves

I feel your pain this web site is nearly the only interaction I have with other's, I find myself saying the same thing. Nice to meet you and there are a lot of good people in here.
:clap: i haven't seen any other website like this, it's great. and super nice to meet you too!

F

Fairy Rapunzel

Former member
I'm sorry you're going through all of this because it sounds really stressful! Do you enjoy being around people a lot? I know it's tough especially when you're feeling depressed because sometimes we feel like we want to be alone. But at the same time we feel lonely. For me, I like being by myself but I feel lonely a lot. Anyway, I think going to therapy and taking care of our health is very important. We need to treat ourselves like we're our best friends. It really isn't easy but I always say that life can improve. I hope you feel better soon! And welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

redsleeves

redsleeves

I'm sorry you're going through all of this because it sounds really stressful! Do you enjoy being around people a lot? I know it's tough especially when you're feeling depressed because sometimes we feel like we want to be alone. But at the same time we feel lonely. For me, I like being by myself but I feel lonely a lot. Anyway, I think going to therapy and taking care of our health is very important. We need to treat ourselves like we're our best friends. It really isn't easy but I always say that life can improve. I hope you feel better soon! And welcome to the forum!

:welcome:
even though i'm naturally shy, i love being around people! people make me so happy but i just can't get myself to speak like i used to because i've had so many negative interactions in the past that now i feel like everything i say will be used against me.

thank you so so much for your comment :thanks: they all help me push forward !