• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

struggling

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

I battled with Bulimia during my teens and with my hubbies help i kinda recovered from it, however now its coming back, the urge to purge is there, ive been calorie counting everything today, the stupid doctor at the gp's said i was fat, that my bmi was overweight. Im huge due to olanzapine, so stopping that and going on chlorpromazine.

All I see is fat everywhere, i want to cut it out, i look like an elaphant im so big. The voices arent helping, snide remarks about my weight and how i look.

I need to be thin i need to be in control!

Last edited:
NeoDelta

NeoDelta

why wont it just go thought i had beaten it, strong urges to purge, get the fat out of me, knew it was too good to be true, :(

raven

raven

*hugs*

I don't know much about the need to purge although I can imagine the drive to take control of your body/life in that way. All I can do is:

*healing and strength giving hugs*

You can keep in control of this, keep talking.

raven

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

eaten loads today and even though im sure ive done 10,000 steps and played on the wii fit, ive put weight on, im going to fast now, purge and rid my body of the fat, im ugly, i hate myself so much im horrible.

S

Sarey

It may be you've put muscle weight on, as muscle weighs more than fat.

Honestly, this won't help you lose weight, not only will it backfire in the future but it will also cause health problems, and you may end up dead.

Is death worth the weight loss?

You won't be alive to see the weight loss, and, you won't see it anyway.

You know how it goes.

Get help.

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

I dont want to admit that its back, dont think its muscle weight that ive put on, weighed myself yesterday im huge still, i know its not going to happen over night but oh i dont know.

seeing my cpn on tuesday, i know i need help before it gets worse, just scared that they will see it as another problem, even though when i first was referred to the mental health team i did tell them i had Bulimia in my teens.

Q

quality factor

I dont want to admit that its back, dont think its muscle weight that ive put on, weighed myself yesterday im huge still, i know its not going to happen over night but oh i dont know.

seeing my cpn on tuesday, i know i need help before it gets worse, just scared that they will see it as another problem, even though when i first was referred to the mental health team i did tell them i had Bulimia in my teens.
Hi it's good that you have recognised that you need help. Let's hope that your cpn will be supportive and give you positive help.
Weighing yourself every day is only going to increase your anxiety state, perhaps you could resist the urge to get on the scales?

Good luck!

qf.

T

TOONAFISH

(((neodelta)))

hope you are ok. try to take it a step at a time. do you binge at a certain time of day? try to do something to keep your mind of it.

my bad time is about 4pm for some reason. i try and get out of the house. doesnt always work tho x