• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Struggling

T

TOONAFISH

hiya, well i have been feeling like i need to get some control in my life for a while now. i have relapsed with an eating disorder and it is driving me mad. it is a battle every day to decide how im going to tackle the day.

i know i will seek help soon but im not ready yet. but i feel so ill. all the time. and starting to feel down too.

i guess i just want to talk to someone about it. no one knows about it altho my oh suspects it is back.

always feel quite alone with it, like a secret. wish i could tell someone.

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
I think that is the hardest thing telling some one. Perhaps you could try telling your other half.
Are you getting any help or treatment at the moment, it might be worth speaking to your doctor about your chasnge in feelings.
Take care.
KP:hug:

T

TOONAFISH

i see a phsycologist every fortnight. we have been focusing on self esteem and weight etc.

i have had an ok day. just wish i could stop it and be normal with food.:cry:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Well done - you told us a bit about it. I agree that telling someone else is often the hardest thing - I have a real problem telling my OH when things are not going so well, and I certainly can't tell them what that means from a practical point of view (more self harm and thoughts of sui). I even feel realy foolish telling the profs that I am working with - but then I have here and the friends that I have made here and it's so much easier than face to face. It can feel a little unreal at times but we are real people who can offer real support and I hope find that so do keep posting and take care,

Honey, xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Depression Forum 5
W Depression Forum 5
P Depression Forum 4
F Depression Forum 16
L Depression Forum 3