• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Struggling

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
I am having terrible mood swings at them moment and they are really gettin to me. I flit from being really low to feeling ok and in control. I know i have a lot of stress at them moment but there is not really a lot I can do about it.

Anyway .... its off my chest!

Last edited:
unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Sending you big hugs:grouphug:
I think we're all feeling a bit stressed out just now. We seem to be expected to be excited about the festive season and tbh it just stresses me out. Theres so many expectations that its difficult to look at it rationally!! Just be kind to yourself, you'll get through it:hug:

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Sorry to hear that Intelgal - even if you know that stress is more than likely contributing to how you are feeling, it doesn't really help, does it? Look after yourself :hug:

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

take care intelgal,try your best to give yourself as much rest as possible.

get well soon

:flowers:

S

*Sapphire*

I don't know what to add, but sending big hugs, you are not alone with this, winter time I find so difficult and Christmas, it is a tough time of year.

Take good care of yourself, and feel free to rant away on here or via pms, it is worth remembering that the forum is for us mods too. :hug:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Thanks guys... have been infront of my laptop most of the day and just decided to have a nap. Feeling a little better ... Trying to get loads done before christmas so I get a rest!