• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Struggling

C

cant_carry_on

I'm struggling so much at the moment, My friend that I was living with kicked me out on Friday so am staying at a friends, the friend that I lived with has gone a way for a few days and before she left told me that it might not be permanent and when she gets back I could possibly move back. I'm so confused and not sure what to do as my parents were going to come and help me move home at the weekend but now I don't know what I should do.

I have really strong suicidal feelings at the moment and nobody to talk to as my friend was the only person I felt comfortable enough to confide in. I'm left on my own all day and I'm finding it so hard to cope. I tried ringing my CPN but they have discharged me and she says she can't see me, it will take nearly 3weeks for me to get an appt to see my own GP but I don't know I can carry on that long.

I've SH quite bad and just need someone to sit with me and hold me like my friend used to but Ive not got anyone that can. I don't really know many people here as I've not lived here long and due to the anxiety I don't really get out even if I'm having a good spell with my depression.

I don't know what I'm going to do, I need something to change but I don't know how that can happen not when things are the way they are right now. I haven't moved off the sofa since Friday, I have no motivation to do anything I just want to go to sleep and never wake up, or to find out this has all been just a bad dream.

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
:hug:Sorry you are having such a rough time. I would ring your surgery up and ask for an urgent appointment because 3 weks is too long if you are feeling suicidal.Can you talk the situation through with your parents to help you make the desicion on whether to move back home or not.
Take care.
KP

R

riverofdragons

Oh hun, im sorry things are so rough right now. Where were your parents moving you to?

If i lived locally I would come round and be there for you, so sorry I dont. But we are all here and all trully want the best for you.

Call your gp again and ask for an emergency appointment, they need to see you in the next 48 hours. They may not be able to do anything short term but they should get the referals going again to make sure you have some support.

hugs....thoughts are with you