• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Struggling

Hyena

Hyena

I am really struggling mentally I cant talk to anyone. I feel so low. Not being able to see anyone and feel like the people closest to me dont under stand and dont listen. I'm finding it so hard. I haven't been happy in my job for months and have just been offered a new job I'm so worried about handing my notice in and what my manager will say. And now we have someone with covid I dont want the manager to think I'm leaving because of that and feel bad as not many staff. I'm just struggling with life and have no one to talk to

jajingna

jajingna

It's hard having no one to talk to.

PetitPois

PetitPois

Hi @Hyena sorry you are having a bad time right now 😪

Your boss will find someone else to take your place. Try not to worry about what you think he may think. At the end of the day if he needed to lay you off, he would. Not because he is a bad person or anything, just from a practical point of view he would do what was necessary for his business.

So you have to do what is right for you. Just remember it will be over and done with quite quickly and you can move on. I hope you will be happy in your new job :hug: