• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Struggling

W

wonderingone

I don’t really know how to explain but I’m just really struggling rn. Feel as though I’m not doing anything or contributing anything in life.

have explained before how I’m dealing with chronic pain and no progress seems to be made with this despite about 3 years of meds etc. Makes it very hard to find things to do due to the physical pain.

also feel alone and go most days without speaking to many people ,not sure how much longer I can cope with it all tbh.

don’t have anyone to really explain this to so thanks for reading if you have.

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
That seem really tough situation to handle :hug:

You can still do things that contribute if that what you want to do. Myself often donate money to different charities, which means I have done a little. You can also look up if there any zoom activites where you can talk with people. I know many online activities have open up because of covid-19.

You can also use the forum to express yourself and if you feel lonely chatting in the chill out lounge about a topic can be a good way to distract yourself and relax some days. I can use the chill out lounge when I want to just distract myself a bit.

P

Purpleplum

That sucks that you're always in pain. You mention going days without speaking to someone...can you get a pet? They're good to talk to.

M

Marianda

I don’t really know how to explain but I’m just really struggling rn. Feel as though I’m not doing anything or contributing anything in life.

have explained before how I’m dealing with chronic pain and no progress seems to be made with this despite about 3 years of meds etc. Makes it very hard to find things to do due to the physical pain.

also feel alone and go most days without speaking to many people ,not sure how much longer I can cope with it all tbh.

don’t have anyone to really explain this to so thanks for reading if you have.
Same here I feel stuck in life. I haven't achieved anything in the last years. Days go by and I dont have anyone to talk to and I feel like a block is building in my chest.

T

treasurebox

You can put capsaicin on your painful areas. Apply enough to cover the painful area, and rub it into your skin until it disappears. Then wash your hands immediately to avoid accidentally getting it into your eyes, nose, or mouth. Don't apply capsaicin to broken or irritated skin, and don't use a heating pad on the area you're treating.
Remember the pains are not permanent.

Attachments