• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Struggling

R

Resolution

People that are beginning to know me on this site I thank you for your support. Morning early hours are a difficult time for me. Feel so vulnerable and emotionally drained Know everyone says you will get through it I not sure 😇 want to share

Direisalone

Direisalone

I'm new here and yeah think people say it because it's often true, even if it doesn't feel like it at the time.
I do hope you can get through it though

Direisalone

Direisalone

*sends you the biggest hug* Yeah it's hard have only recently had the courage to start reaching out again and it still hurts and scares me, like if none of this works I don't know what I will do.

And of course don't like seeing people hurt probably the Autism and empathy talking so yeah dunno when people hurt and I see it I hurt D=

R

Resolution

I suppose I need to be careful because I’m feeling very negative about my situation 😘

Direisalone

Direisalone

Well if you wanna talk about it or vent about it I'm sure there are many people here who would listen.
I'm not very good at advice nor am I profesional but yes being careful is always a good thing <3

R

Resolution

I’m really struggling think I’m going to phone 📞 the Samaritans can’t get my head around my relationship being over it keeps going around in my head and it won’t stop 🛑

Direisalone

Direisalone

I’m really struggling think I’m going to phone 📞 the Samaritans can’t get my head around my relationship being over it keeps going around in my head and it won’t stop 🛑
Had the same thought earlier but chickened out, so emailed them instead, waiting to hear back and very tired.

Please do give them a call though and hope it will stop going around your head <3

Direisalone

Direisalone

yay I am so glad for you <3 So have a plan of action now or?