• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Struggling with voices

P

PurpleMist

I've heard voices on and off for 12 years. They're really troubling me, they tell me to do dangerous things and talk about me in a nasty way. My psychiatrist rang today, and they're increasing my clozapine and my anti-depressant. And they're referring me to the crisis team which scares me.

O

Orangeade

I've heard voices on and off for 12 years. They're really troubling me, they tell me to do dangerous things and talk about me in a nasty way. My psychiatrist rang today, and they're increasing my clozapine and my anti-depressant. And they're referring me to the crisis team which scares me.
I know it must seem very scary, but i think this might help you! If you ever feel scared please post on here and we will try to calm and help you. Sending you a lot of love x

P

PurpleMist

Thanks, the crisis team are coming twice a day, but say there's scope for 3 times a day, I'd hardly be left alone if they did that.

EdEd

EdEd

Well definitely take your meds , don't listen to the voices if they tell you not to. Your voices may improve if you change the way you think.. thats what I had to do is make an adjustment to my own thoughts..

P

PurpleMist

Thanks, that's pretty much what the crisis team are saying. The voices are very strong.

P

PurpleMist

volume and increased incidence. I don't know them