• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Struggling with health anxiety 😭 need help

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

sorry I didn’t write the post so I hope this is okay but I was just wondering do you feel the symptoms like being lightheaded/shaky/eye problems pretty constantly or do they only happen now and again? Because I feel like I’m having a literal constant anxiety attack atm and just wanted to know if other people feel the same
Mine is like the begining om a heart attack. Then my hands and feet turn into claws. Then i cant breath and feel like im dying

Q

Queenie19

sorry I didn’t write the post so I hope this is okay but I was just wondering do you feel the symptoms like being lightheaded/shaky/eye problems pretty constantly or do they only happen now and again? Because I feel like I’m having a literal constant anxiety attack atm and just wanted to know if other people feel the same
Hey twink..

Yes I get mine constantly they never go :( my throat had been like this for about 3 weeks and so have my eyes :( the dizziness had been a good few months now also

S

Sally89

I get pain in my shoulders and ribs and my back when I am anxious

M

Midnight star

So.. had a load of troubles but one is getting to me more.
The last few weeks Iv been to the doctors and admitted I was struggling as I know this is the first step to me gaining help ect,

I made the doctors aware I had a funny feeling in m throat like tight, one side was sore/achy feeling. No visible lump and can’t feel a lump, I can still eat and drink normally.

doctor said it’s the anxiety messing with my throat but is this a sign of anxiety? Iv never had this before but then Iv never struggles with anxiety before :(

my mind won’t accept what the doctor has said, also a few weeks before theydid a lot of bloods to check loads of things as all my symptoms didn’t add up and they were all clear apart from slightly low b12..

How do you stop your Mind going around and around? I know if the doc was worried he would have got tests but he didn’t just registered me to the cbt? But I can’t help google throat cancers and convinced this is what’s wrong 😭
Hello

I have the one side of the throat feeling achy feeling too. Not really sore but feels irritated. I have no idea why it is linked to anxiety but it is. It has been with me for a while now and I think it’s due to acid reflux from my anxiety. I’m on my meds and the dizziness is gone but the throat feeling is still here