• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Struggling with depression right now

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

I have episodes of depression which can last a good few months before going, ive been depressed now for about a month and its been getting worse. Saying that ive had a goodish day today even managed to put the hoover round! Im self harming and my husband threw away my blade yesterday in a bid to stop me from self harming, even though i have other ways in which i harm myself, which he doesnt know, i hate keeping secrets from him but i dont want him to worry about me all the time.

Im feeling so low and have had thoughts of suicide come into my head which i know have been put there by the devil. I dont want to die, so am really confused to why im having these thoughts.

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

im abit like that atm too. :cry:

My husband has retreated to taking mine way too.
Being depressed sucks. :redface: Well im here hunni :flowers:

im here to chat x

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

yeah depression sucks, ive been on so many anti depressants currently on escitalopram alongside olanzapine and aripripazole and chlorpromazine. think the escitalopram has given up and stopped working, havent felt this depressed in ages.

thanks thats really kind of you.
xx