Struggling tonight

C

crashinginthesamecar

So I've been fine all day, but then tonight when I've settled down in front of the TV I'm suddenly overwhelmed. My heart is racing, my mind is just spinning, I feel sick and I want to cry.

I think that since booking the wedding, there are some worries in the back of my mind about money & affording it all etc. & as per usual these go from 'worries' to 'it's the end of the world'.

I'm trying not to get hysterical and subdue the feelings before they get worse. I miss my partner so much (he's at work), I never get anxious when I'm around him.

I just feel like I'm struggling to keep my head above water. I hate my stupid brain :sorry:

skinnyamerikano

skinnyamerikano

Sorry to hear you're going thru this crashing, I can empathise. It's so difficult when you do something to try to relax and your mind floods with anxiety.

Is there anything you're able to do to calm your mind down?

:hug:

Unique1

Unique1

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you feel like this today.
It's an awful feeling.

Truly hope it improves for you.
Maybe let your boyfriend know your concerns, and you can iron them out together.
Weddings can be done on a budget ...
I listen to meditation vocals and music on YouTube it really helps t take my mind off stuff when I'm feeling anxious.
Thinking of you.
Best wishes
Unique xx

C

crashinginthesamecar

Hi all, thanks for your support. I didn't see these last night as I've stopped getting emails to tell me when I've had a response for some reason.

Managed to calm down - took my mind off things by catching up with my sisters via group chat and listening to some Bowie :) got to sleep early & feeling better today. Just hate that any slight concerns get turned into 'life is going to be over if I don't fix this ASAP' :BLAH:

C

CBlack0

Sorry to hear your feelings! I think if possible make contact with your partner and describe your condition. May be your partner will be able to give good answers and that will cure your problems.