• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Struggling today...

babyblue22

babyblue22

Feeling really bad today. My mum asked me point blank about my self harm & with my doctors advice I told her the truth. My mum didn’t say anything wrong but I know she is so concerned & I feel like such a burden.

Then I went on and told her about how I sing to my dead baby to get him to stop crying and I know she thinks I’ve lost my mind.
My mum was even there when the bereavement midwife said it’s really common to hear your baby.
I’ve tried so hard not to self harm today but I’m really struggling to cope.

my partner is amazing like always but that just makes me feel guilty about having these thoughts & self harming but he just doesn’t understand the need I have to self-harm.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i think it would really helpful if you could talk to others who have suffered the same loss as yourself
it can be hard for family to understand but we are here to listen x

babyblue22

babyblue22

Yeah that’s why I had my heart set on the sands charity but they are just so busy!
Thank you, sometimes my family just make out like I’ve completely lost the plot. I’m just trying to make it through each day some way ❤ How are you today? X