• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Struggling to ignore head

mami5

mami5

CPN called today, as arranged. Told her how I feel and that head is making plans. She just said it was my choice. Didn't really want to talk about it. Was going to tell psychiatrist though. Tried to explain how I feel and what it is like to live like this, she didn't want to know, just blamed me for it as if I chose to be like this!! I'm exhausted. Don't know what else I can do. Nowhere to turn to. No help. Nothing. Feel so alone.

C

Comfort23

How are you doing today? It's understandable to feel alone and exhausted. Dealing with your head when it thinks like this can be frightening and isolating and tiring. I took lethal means out of my place months ago because I wasn't entirely certain I could trust myself. I also wrote up a safety plan and a note to myself to help me when I can't think straight. I find using cold water or an ice pack on my face can trigger the dive reflex and calm down the intensity of the suicidal thoughts.

Perhaps, this page would have some ideas to help you feel a little better when you're struggling? Suicidal Crisis • Mental Health Forum

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Halle29 Really struggling (also confused about diagnosis) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
L Struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
S Struggling and losing control Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
W Break up, I have bpd (suspected) Im struggling was it all me? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
L Really struggling at the moment Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 19
B really struggling at min and my sleep shows it Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
G Getting back on track and struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
G Struggling to keep my relationship stable Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
K struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
V Struggling today. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 17
B Struggling with my emotions Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 37
S Really struggling - want to disappear Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
K I have BPD and I am struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
Koi1971 Struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
JSUMN Have been struggling with a 'favorite person' for about a year now Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
O Struggling to forgive myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 34
B Struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 26
L For anyone struggling right now Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
S Struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
P Struggling to accept BPD as a suggested diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 17
B Struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
A Struggling to see the good in people... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 21
S can't get the thought of my boyfriend cheating on me out of my head. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 55
V So many thoughts just swirling around in my head. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
D I Cannot Get Over People I’ve Idealized In My Head Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 26
M getting in my own head Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
Dreamer35 See you're head doctor! Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11