• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Struggling husband dealing with my wife’s illness, she says she wants me out the house , then week later doesn’t , I don’t know how to take it

R

Reef75

Can anyone tell me , what to do when my I’ll wife kicks me out , week later all nice ,she suffers schizophrenia

one light

one light

Hi welcome - i am messaging quite a bit on here regarding this hearing voices thing/problem - well you got on here that's a good start - you'll get advice and help here...

Antimatter

Antimatter

Time to dig the garden and lay a patio - or drag her to the doctors because she needs help.

R

Reef75

Hi welcome - i am messaging quite a bit on here regarding this hearing voices thing/problem - well you got on here that's a good start - you'll get advice and help here...
Cheers bro , yeh I don’t know if she being truthful , or just likes me to feel crap, I’m going stop telling her I adore her , think she plays on it

R

Reef75

Time to dig the garden and lay a patio - or drag her to the doctors because she needs help.
I think she got lays games , how can u be cool , then turn , plus I think not sure , she could be on her ice

Antimatter

Antimatter

Is there a pattern to her bahaviour? If she drinks alcohol - menstrual cycle - somthing else?

R

Reef75

Is there a pattern to her bahaviour? If she drinks alcohol - menstrual cycle - somthing else?
Yeh it seems to be the same old thing , she drinks , takes meth I think ,she on a anti pregnancy injection , it just hurts when she tells u I’m not in love , but shows jealousy and gets huggy sometimes

one light

one light

When hearing voices/seeing things, drugs and heavy alcohol in a no no - an invitation that stuff - i been there heavy drinking 5 years ago and seeing things when sober - all sorted now - so professional help needed for your wife 'if she'll listen' and work on raising energy 'vibes' for better health and protection from voices - just keep an eye on her watching violent movies as well as that lowers a persons vibes, and less meat more fruit...