• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Struggling at times.

B

bangalore1

It is tough at times and I have a lot of anxiety at times. I am looking forward to going on holiday and rest up for a few week. The anxiety part of ocd is very tough at times.

Warrior

Warrior

It is tough at times and I have a lot of anxiety at times. I am looking forward to going on holiday and rest up for a few week. The anxiety part of ocd is very tough at times.
bangalore i know just how you feel it raises my anxiety to the hilt and even though your going on holiday you still won't be able to rest, years back i went to ibiza and was cleaning the bedroom and making the bed before i moved out for the day, it's total torment :hug:

C

Carpe Mundo

Going on a holiday alone will not alleviate your OCD. I'm unemployed and always at home, yet I'm bombarded with negative thoughts that cause me to feel anxiety all day.

The trick is to endure the anxiety, but while the anxiety overtakes you, keep away from negative people and negative company, whether in real life or online, and focus on something positive that you enjoy. With your holiday, you have the opportunity to do what you love, so get to it. (y)

B

bangalore1

Thank you Carpe Mundo. I know wherever i go i take myself with me. I just enjoy going for a break and hopefully go to a few temples. I have had this condition since i was a boy and i have done well to still be alive. I would rather be on my own than be in the wrong company.