Struggling and miss you

T

Taff

Ho hum!
Feeling a bit lost tonight, so off to bed.
I see people have been calling in on the forum, but no one has really posted in this section. I miss you all. If you get a chance pop in and say hello to other on this thread. Thinking of you all and sending you peaceful thoughts.
best wishes Taffyxx

Last edited:
S

Shady

Hugzzzzzzzz Taffy :)

I'm sorry you're not feeling so great, if you're still about shoot me a message and we can have a chat.

It would be really nice to see more people here, from SANE.

Take care, Taffy, hope to speak to you soon :)

hugzzzzzzzz (again)

Shady xxx

L

Lunar

Greetings Taffy`n`Shady! Been having problems sorting out the different areas on here, but thanks to Mayfair I seem to have finally landed!! Love`n`Hugs to you

T

Taff

Hello Shady, hello Lunar thanks for calling in. Feeling a bit lost myself and not so good a night. Sometimes its just a little thing that brings you crashing down isnt it?
Struggling to get my words and letters in the right order too!
Really appreciate you calling in, thanks so much, its taken the edge off things a bit.
Shady, hows the pain doing? Really hope its under control a bit more at least.
Lunar, are you still going out for walks along the river with your lovely dog? Bit of a dull morning here.
Sending you a big hug each, you lovely people, thanks again xxxxx

L

Lunar

Hey Taffy, grey`n`rainy here. Just back from walking Molly round our local park, it`s warmer than yesterday but soooo grey!! I`m fighting with technology this morn - both mobile phone and laptop playing silly buggers. Neither would start up earlier on. Been having "Basil Fawlty" moments with them but thumping them with a hammer isn`t the way you cure them apparently? Oh well, onwards`n`upwards I guess - what else can go wrong? (ducks as bolt of lightning parts hair) xx

T

Taff

Its a grey old day here too Lunar, theres a few spring bulbs struggling up in the garden and a hint of bud on a little apple tree.
Having trouble with my mobile phone too. Switched it off last week and havent found it since! Usually I ring myself up to find it. I always put things somewhere safe, so safe in fact that I never find them again!:doh:
xxx

CastingShadows

CastingShadows

hey :)
Its hard to keep up on here - in comparrison to Sane. maybe there's a way of getting nottifications or something when we post on this bit?

L

Lunar

My last "safe place" involved a pair of binoculars....... Took 2 years before I found them again! (True I swear, and boy did I swear!)
Hi CS, no good asking me about technology, I`m a Dinosaur- see above....

Starless

Starless

hey :)
Its hard to keep up on here - in comparrison to Sane. maybe there's a way of getting nottifications or something when we post on this bit?
Hi all

Hope you don't mind my dropping in!

One of the easiest ways to find this part of the forum is by bookmarking it. Former Sane Forum Usersl

Also, with regards to notifications/subscriptions, you can set them up that you either get emails or notifications on the site. There's a few ways you can do this; you can click on "thread tools" just above the first post, in the right-hand corner, then "subscribe to this thread". This will bring you to another page which will ask you how you would like to be notified of any new posts -
Through user control panel only
Instant notification by email
Daily update by email
Weekly update by email

If you choose the control panel option, all you need to do to find new posts in subscribed threads is click on "settings" in the top right-hand corner of the page, near your username.

The second way you can subscribe is by going into your user settings and setting up subscriptions to be automatic for each thread you start or post in. To do this, you can do the following;
Click on settings in the top right-hand corner of the page.
On the left-hand side of this screen is a list of links under "My Settings" - You'll want to click on "General Settings"
Under "Messaging and Notifications" there is a drop-down box entitled "Default Thread Subscription Mode"
Choose your prefered notification, and then scroll to the bottom and click on "Save Changes"
Done! :) You'll now be able to view your subscribed threads through clicking Settings at the top again.

I realise this forum's pretty big! We've got a lot of sections, but an awful lot of users too so there's always someone around to talk to. How are you all finding navigating this place now you've been here a few days? Is it getting any easier?

If you encounter any other problems with the site, don't hesitate to ask a Mod/Buddy/FST/Admin. We're here to help. :)

Starless.

T

Taff

Yay CS, Yoo hoo!:flowers:
@ Lunar, found the binoculars, its my specs when I wake up thats the problem! erm and my phone still missing, its only a very old nokia so not worth anyone having nicked it even!

@Starless, so very grateful you called in, I am a dinosaur too. but hurray! have followed your instructions and I am sorted bish bosh! Lunar, theres no need to lay a trail of pebbles if i can do it you should be ok!
Thanks again Starless!:dance: xxxxxxx

L

Lunar

Lawks, this techno lark is daunting :eek2: Have clicked on the buttons described and await developments :scratcheshead: I prefer breadcrumbs Taffy :dance:

CastingShadows

CastingShadows

Thank you for pointing out the obvious Starless.:D I feel rather a dumbo for not thinking round the problem and using something as simple as a bookmark!!!! I have bookmarked my favorite places on this forum now so hopefully will be better at finding my way around! Thank you for your help, you're amazing x

F

firemonkee57

I rely quite heavily on the 'new posts ' link . After a while navigation of the forums does get easier.

T

Taff

Miss you too Dova, trying my best here lovely people but miss the old crew very much. Some days I think its ok, but a bit triggered off with somethingat the moment, so just about to log off hope you understand dear pal xxx
Pasg Hapus;)
Hope you are ok, lots of love to you and Scamp big big hug xx

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Thanks, I hope you're okay. Scamps not too well at the moment, his ears are so blocked up with wax the vet gave us drops for them, but they've made him deaf, I'm hoping it isn't permanent damage... xxxx