• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Strong reactions

M

MacyOswald

I have a really strong reaction to comments, actions, etc. I would self harm over anything. I also have panic attacks over the slightest things. Yesterday, my father was telling a homeless man to get off of our property, and he wouldn't budge. I was standing there watching the whole thing and all of a sudden, my body started trembling, shaking, and I felt so helpless and I just wanted to breakdown crying. I don't understand why I panicked over that. I wasn't in danger nor was my father. I would bring implements to school to cut myself in case something horrible happens to me. When something dreadful happens to me, in my mind I think, I'm going to self harm and everything will be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

sorry to hear that you are struggling :hug:

Parissa

Parissa

In time you will understand why you feel the way you do and do what you do. It's taken me years of talking, writing, thinking, to know why i've done what i've done. Seeing a counsellor might help.

Love Parissa