• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Strong Mutual Admirer!!!

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am still very happily and very much in love, together with my strong longtime mutual admirer/potential gent friend to be.

I am next in, via North West of London, member based, and also staff and volunteer based only centre, on Thursday 7th October, after when the weather has levelled off.

Hopefully, and all being well, I shall be there then, an dI shall certainly will keep awares/look out, for him. If can't be, in, at the juncture when I will be there, i will send on my regards.

I won't be in at the centre in the interim, owing to the rough weather. And dodgy because of rain.

I'm alright, mental health wise, though, I am now taking 30ml, to counteract parnaoia levels, problems, for overnights, for just 1 week. I'm to notify th esurgery if it has made a huge difference, I would like to think, I'll continue on with 30ml dose. 30ml is only temporary for 1 week.

I am still regularly working out, and listening to music and knitting, and very much now, althouhg veyr unwell, for the day oN Thursday 23rd, September, looking forward to revisiting the centre once more. l unch, and exercise, and dpending whos' entertaining, between 2-3pm. Otherwise, leaving at 2pm.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie,

London,
England, UK.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am still very much together and in love together with my strong long time mutal admire/potential gent friend to be.

With the change able weather at the moment, I can't plan, when to be back, at the communtiy centre/hq where my admirer works, and I help out as a volunteer for varying kinds of departments, organised via the volunteers team. In which I am registered with.

It is worth reminding me, he found me, spotted me, it wasn't the other way round. Also, not my fault, in that he was the one who was admiring, and also created and maintained from him, our email account. I get very irate, when I hear"about the barred effect". At the moment though I am fine, and calm.

Have a good weekend all,

Best regard sall.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am mentally very well, no tproblematic unwell, very well indeed.

I am still very happily in love/lust together with my strong longtime admirer/potential gent friend to be.

i am hopefully , all being well looking forward that if by fluke, I happen to be seen by him, on Thurday 7th, when I am in the community centre.

He works in the main sector, attached.

Have a good weekend/week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am mentally very well, no tproblematic unwell, very well indeed.

I am still very happily in love/lust together with my strong longtime admirer/potential gent friend to be.

i am hopefully , all being well looking forward that if by fluke, I happen to be seen by him, on Thurday 7th, when I am in the community centre.

He works in the main sector, attached.

Have a good weekend/week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.
That’s exciting, Natalie, I know it’s been quite some time since the two of you have been able to see each other. I hope you get to meet! xo, j

N

natalie

Thanks both.

Best regards,

Have a good day.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Owing thanks to the weather, in lmid-late October, I don't think I will be able to get to the community centre not until November 4th. So hopefully all being well, I'll have my befriender, lady befriender meeting over lunch, on that date, and h opefully or by fluke, be seen by my strong longtime mutual admirer/same one, potentail gent friend to be.

Have a good weekend all,

Best regards all, oh, I am stillv ery much in happily love with my strong longtime mutual admirer.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

All being well, I am hopefully going to be back, in my community centre depending on the weather, and myphysical health, on Thursday. I shall see what could materalise, between my mutual strong admirer/potential gent friend to be, and myself.

I am still so very much very happily in love with him.

i am goin gto be working out with the jewish community, in chair based seated movement, exercise session, in the early afternoon, after I have had a light lunch.

I will update, thereafter. Depending if I happen to be seen by him.

Have a good week,

Best regards all,

Natalie,

London,

England, UK.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, due to health reasons, nothing very wrong no, I won't be able to get to the community centre this week. So I will then plan, for late October.

I am still very much in love together with my strong longtime mutal admirer/potential gent friend to be.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am hoping all being well, to be visiting community centre, on Thursday 21st October, so I will monitor my strong long time mutual admirer/potential gent friend to be, in case he should happen to be visiting the umbrella sect ion, at some point, within the du ration I'll be in.

N

natalie

Thanks very much Softrain., Much appreciated.

Best regards,

Have a good day all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I just wish to update and verify, I am still very much in love/lust together with my strong longtime mutual admirer, I certainly wouldn't have dreamed so to speak, of dropping him, not at all.

With reference to Tuesday, I was absolutely sha ttered, becuase Id been to North Finchley, and not much cola intake for the morning, and until I could get hold of.

Also, it's a terrible terrible side affect, of very high doses of my Abilify medication. So the re.

I am just still very much in love, together with my strong longtime mutual admirer.

He always creates that magical spark beween, us, be it spirtual, and or in person.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Just a after thought, it wasn't my fault, in terms of the barred effect. I am extremely irate regarding this. My stronglongtime admirer, has my full 100% back up support, he had admired me not the other way round, and also he instigated I was there at the time so that's how I knew, our email account from him. Then, well below and behld, he switched lines of work.

its just I get very annoyed, about the barred affect.

Have a good week alll,

Yep, I am stil very much in love with him.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am still very much in love together with my strong long time mutual admirer.

I haven't been too great over these past few weeks, suffering with excma, psorasis, exma even, and a more recently a couple of small boils on head.

I haven't left him, and I stil don't have any intension of whatsoever in not leaving him.

Bascially, I would like to just take med doses of 15 or 20ml, of Aiblify, unfortunately, these doses do not work very well, and have to high levels, higher levels meaning, and that's where the missed assume allegations swing in also. Certainly not, I am still only for my strong long time mutual amdirer. And very much in love with him.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all.