Strong Mutual Admirer!!!

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Just to b ring things up to date, I'm completely better.

I can feel spiritually my gent friend potential one about me, so with a s trong luck, either tomorrow, I plan to be that way, or on the 21 August, I hope I'll bump into him by surprise, and I'll need to discuss with him, a cetain aspect. I can't keep this topic a certain one, bottling u p, and i know that to have a potential relat ionship work, means I happily have to share my view points. He is originally and st ill from the staff side of things.

Point of note, I am begining to plan aware of to be more busier in the short term and then onwards, so I won't have the excess time for monitoring and then attending a umbrella department attached to the main care and community set u p, I'll be potentially busier elsewhere, frequently one should like to think, frequently.

I have had a major major headache this week, and regarding this certain one of a topic, will i be very relived to have been ssen by him, and depending if he'll have time t emporarily for chatting, mainly talking with me, abouit the big major headache.

So hopefully, this might happen soon at some stage.

I'm alright mental h ealt h wise, no p roblems, children far too louder in places, other than that, I'm fine, yep, still at it with 25ml of med dose, and also, taking 50ml twice daily of Pregabalin.

Which brings me onto a point; I have wirtten to our family GP, I'll monitor and wait, and then see, if t here will be a review request appointment, which I for one, could do with now, just to update recap and update, I am much much better now. Alternatively, I'll continue on as I am - normally no need for an actual appointment in this regard.

I hope all have been well,

Have a good day all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I am still very much feeling for my strong mutual admier/potential gent friend, even though, he has since switched internal work roles. I always always still and as of today, earlier ontoday as well, pass on my regards to him. it's just unfortunately, feeling positive for him, I don't see him as much as I had previously.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I just wished to update, that I am still strongly linked to my mutual strong admirer, I haven't been around, via a certain complex site much, owing to very quiet times, hence not much volunteering work to do, this is hoped to pick up in September, and also, I'll be busier via my other organisations from November onwards.

I am still very happy via him, and comfortably set linked to him.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Glad to hear things are still going well! When work picks up, hopefully you can see him even more :)

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I don't know about seeing him even more, he's in another department now, and often busier in meetings along of his touring so to speak via other sites, and he's not always based where I am based in a main sector for volunteering.

I'm alright now, very much better, the short sharp emotional and shock, was only a very short term problem. I'm fine.

If we happen to bump into, then I'll be very surprised. Whenver on the often occasion, which has had, might well much more be happening, when he is, based at the same site.

Best regards.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I have been unwell with paranoia, levels increasing today, wondering if people are talking about me, and linked, or seemingly linked in terms of originally via my strong admirer, now I need to vouch something; my mutual now originally one way so to speak of strong admirer, offerred me his email address, at the time, now, I had no idea, not one clue that he had moved to another department. The volunteer co-ordinator via over the years had strong within reason words with me, and I tried to vouch, that he instigated the email address, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND, now don't count me on the year, I think it was 2014, roughly when that was the case, I knew, a couple of weeks before early August that he altered course of work, and i switched with him, then annoying and most irate, and blowing all out of proportion this issue comes up, suddenly, when I was last in, and the vouching for on his behalf, just didn't work, I felt fine, it will have to come from a more senior authortive figure, regarding himself, as far as I'll be very aware, through external and if all internal grapevines, in and out of the charitible my main base where I volunteer, still is feeling for me, I am going through a quiet spell at the minute, owing to summer hols.

If a certain, indirectly of another department, were very annoyed, then so am I. It wasn't going to be my intension for commencing in years, email via that team, it purely came, from my now mutual strong admirer himself. So I am feeling, and very most irate too, thinking, don't blame me!!! I wasn't the one to have instigated it in the first place, all those years ago. He and I go along way back, so I certainly know that the current supervisory encumbent wasn't in team, then, otherwise, he would have been astutely aware, that my strong mutual admirer was going to be falling for me, at that juncture, also, my volunteers co-ordinator certainly wasn't about back then, and I knew always always, with me falling a close 2nd, that he was falling and still presumably is the case, for me.

Once again, I don't have any volunteering which reminds, me, owing to busier touring myself via other organisations of volunteering tasks, within the North West of London side, I have since retired off, away from the part icular group service, because I knew I didn't have ample of moniotring and attendance time, and became and currently still once the volunteering outside of and via in the main sector where i am based, shall pick up more, to continously to assist via the particular group service, as I have become became, too stressed via.

Therefore, I shall be focusing my attentions elsewhere within on the complex site, via a certain site in North West London, and feel happier much more all being well, still towards my strong mutual admirer.

So in short, I'll cover this, it all HASN'T BEEN MY FAULT, I CERTAINLY WASN'T THE ONE WHO INSTIGATED THE EMAIL METHOD, FROM YEARS AGO CALL IT IN 2014.

With that said, I'm pleasantly off, to hopefully temporarily relax before I do a bit of assistance for parents housework this afternoon. Listening to music and musicals, and knitting combined.

I was so irate, I had to communique via my GP services, on the back of this situation.

Hi folks again, I do apologise, for me to diagress like mad, only I'm uncertain when I shall be next in, via at North West of London site, and because and i know that through mental health issues, I can't go bottling up anything, as such, I just knew, I had to offload, so I thought happily and feeling agigated and annoyed and irate once more, I'll oflfload, via the brilliant and fantastic mental health forums.

Rheotorical thought, for moderating teams, I just half hope I haven't become slight of a burden, now! Once again, I just knew I couldn't have bottled up further anymore, about this issue regarding email situation, which originally instigated years ago, beyond my control.

Have a good day all,

and I'll do also my normal general mental health debriefing, about 4/4.30pm, all being well, depending how things go, for me, in at home today, I just had to seriously offload.

Best regards all,

Natalie (I use for articles, and forum pieces Natalie as id, rather than my own real first name, preferably for id for me proection.)

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I have been unwell with paranoia, levels increasing today, wondering if people are talking about me, and linked, or seemingly linked in terms of originally via my strong admirer, now I need to vouch something; my mutual now originally one way so to speak of strong admirer, offerred me his email address, at the time, now, I had no idea, not one clue that he had moved to another department. The volunteer co-ordinator via over the years had strong within reason words with me, and I tried to vouch, that he instigated the email address, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND, now don't count me on the year, I think it was 2014, roughly when that was the case, I knew, a couple of weeks before early August that he altered course of work, and i switched with him, then annoying and most irate, and blowing all out of proportion this issue comes up, suddenly, when I was last in, and the vouching for on his behalf, just didn't work, I felt fine, it will have to come from a more senior authortive figure, regarding himself, as far as I'll be very aware, through external and if all internal grapevines, in and out of the charitible my main base where I volunteer, still is feeling for me, I am going through a quiet spell at the minute, owing to summer hols.

If a certain, indirectly of another department, were very annoyed, then so am I. It wasn't going to be my intension for commencing in years, email via that team, it purely came, from my now mutual strong admirer himself. So I am feeling, and very most irate too, thinking, don't blame me!!! I wasn't the one to have instigated it in the first place, all those years ago. He and I go along way back, so I certainly know that the current supervisory encumbent wasn't in team, then, otherwise, he would have been astutely aware, that my strong mutual admirer was going to be falling for me, at that juncture, also, my volunteers co-ordinator certainly wasn't about back then, and I knew always always, with me falling a close 2nd, that he was falling and still presumably is the case, for me.

Once again, I don't have any volunteering which reminds, me, owing to busier touring myself via other organisations of volunteering tasks, within the North West of London side, I have since retired off, away from the part icular group service, because I knew I didn't have ample of moniotring and attendance time, and became and currently still once the volunteering outside of and via in the main sector where i am based, shall pick up more, to continously to assist via the particular group service, as I have become became, too stressed via.

Therefore, I shall be focusing my attentions elsewhere within on the complex site, via a certain site in North West London, and feel happier much more all being well, still towards my strong mutual admirer.

So in short, I'll cover this, it all HASN'T BEEN MY FAULT, I CERTAINLY WASN'T THE ONE WHO INSTIGATED THE EMAIL METHOD, FROM YEARS AGO CALL IT IN 2014.

With that said, I'm pleasantly off, to hopefully temporarily relax before I do a bit of assistance for parents housework this afternoon. Listening to music and musicals, and knitting combined.

I was so irate, I had to communique via my GP services, on the back of this situation.

Hi folks again, I do apologise, for me to diagress like mad, only I'm uncertain when I shall be next in, via at North West of London site, and because and i know that through mental health issues, I can't go bottling up anything, as such, I just knew, I had to offload, so I thought happily and feeling agigated and annoyed and irate once more, I'll oflfload, via the brilliant and fantastic mental health forums.

Rheotorical thought, for moderating teams, I just half hope I haven't become slight of a burden, now! Once again, I just knew I couldn't have bottled up further anymore, about this issue regarding email situation, which originally instigated years ago, beyond my control.

Have a good day all,

and I'll do also my normal general mental health debriefing, about 4/4.30pm, all being well, depending how things go, for me, in at home today, I just had to seriously offload.

Best regards all,

Natalie (I use for articles, and forum pieces Natalie as id, rather than my own real first name, preferably for id for me proection.)

N

natalie

Aplogies, i have just had a post duplication happen.

Hopefully won't be the case another time, when I do my debriefing.

Hi Folks,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi A Pleasant Evening Folks,

Much much better this evening, than compare to how i hadn't been earlier ontoday, admittedly, and I was going to have my dose this morning, things happened in at home front, between 9 and 10.30am, and then onwards, became busier, and well, I forgot to take my 25ml dose, anyway, and also I wasn't well, earlier this afternoon, so eventually, I had my 25ml dose, at 4.30pm.

I am much much better, a whole lot less paranoia, and more calmer, I have been following listening to Dreamgirls the musical as well and knitting, before I had to a round of Friday - house chores.

Once again, I'm very much better more calmer this evening, I'd been out local shopping just before and then back, and a much better effect.

Have a good evening all, I'll do another debriefing, about 9pm, this evening.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm not alright, no, I'm still feeling reeled and irate of the situation, which I have always in current time have felt, I have been inadvertantly, indirectly and caught out of in, and something of which was not instigated by me many moons ago.

As I imply, I haven't been around much, via at the certain complex site, owing to the fact, there simply hasn't been much volunteering in demand, owing to the summer season.

I am planning to do my chair exercising later, and it will be a harder session, within me.

I am very sensitive indeed, and when paranoia levels rapidly increase, so too does my annoyances and agitation depending on topics, outside of the complex site, concerned.

Today, I am much much better, more calmer within me.

I just need to watch my paranoia levels, and take my dose of 25ml preferably, in advance of going out to shop, or to volunteer, I don't just volunteer there, i tour between other organisations in the North West of London areas, from Southgate Barnet side, I am planning to trial a afternoon session of zumba gold, and within that first, session, I'm not new to fitness, the class will be hopefully if i can be booked in, new to me, a very harder session, of a workout.

Right, I'm pleasantly off, to relax down, musicals and music listening and knitting combined,

I'll get another update done, not this evening, though tomorrow I will do another update.

i hope those members on MHF, have been fairing much better than I haven't been,

Now i wonder how Fairy Lu's date went, or, unless might not have taken place yet, I wish them both well, and hope they have a good evening out.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

L

Lunar Lady

Natalie, you do such a great job managing your health - you should be extremely proud of yourself.

So sorry you're not feeling so good at the moment but I know you will ride these feelings out. Hope a peaceful afternoon with Jane McDonald will be the soothing balm to settle you.

Wishing you well x

N

natalie

Hi Lunar Lady,

Thanks very much. I was busier the late afternoon/earlier evening to help dad out with his accountancy work via the computer, in at home, he gets stuck in a technical rut at times, that one, and eventually I sat down, to listen to musicals and I knitted, square pieces, for then eventually into a blanket style. Or shape.

I have greatly improved, also, I was feeling low and irritible, feeling low weather wise, we had some very dark clouds, and boy it rained, only for a short time though, irritiblity wise, I haven't been well, from the ridicoulous heatwave, my back was absolutely ringing with sweat, and I have the problem of boils, to watch out for. Hopefully, for preventing of boils to flare up in the first place.

I had to have taken a dose of my calming and more lifitng supplement, so I am finer, more calmer and more lifted on that front.

i hope you are well,

Thanks again,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I have just completed my chair fitness workout, so I should be relatively destressed certainly for the morning ahead. I am busier this afternoon, with parents, I have to go to somewhere for my mother's appointment with them, so I won't be able to get another chair fitness done, until late afternoon or earlier evening.

I am much better than I was, however it was overall Anxieties connected, I was having problems via, and not Paranoia, Paranoia in the first instance, and then Anxieties connected took over.

I am much better seeing that i took my anxiety medication yesterday, and I'll take shortly this morning and repeat, this evening.

Still, doesn't detract, I am not at fault, of something within this thread, that I certainly hadn't instigated emails, many moons ago, this was down to somebody else within this thread, in his original work field, dating back many years, and I have been thrown into the middle of all of, and I just know I am not t he one at fault.

However having done chair fitness this morning, I should then, now feel much more better about things.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Still taking 25ml of antipshycotic and mental health combined med, and also 50ml of Anti Anxiety med twice daily, or will be twice daily.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

A pleasant evening to all,

I'm very much better! I am hardly annoyed or agitated, not stressed, and certainly not irate!

I am hoping that I will do my chair fitness tomorrowmorning.

I am still h appier set, via my potential link of strong pending mutual admirer, I call it, pending because I am unsure for the time being, what will actual materalise, for him and me.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm a little annoyed.

I haven't turned, GAY, I am still very much STRAIGHT, if i get a bad night of disruptive, or broken nights of sleep, I am going to feel absolutely shattered by the turn of 1pm, in the daytime, which was the cause yesterday, at my mental health day centre branch assessment, i was feeling absolutely shatteredjust after the appointment within the building still, because I know me, when absolutely shattered, my head drops down slightly, and or for a lot longer. I am certainly not for women, that's not a given in my books.

I am still very much in love/lust with my very strong mutual admirer. So no changes there!

i am volunteering on Wednesday next week, if he'll happen to be bumping into me, that will be very much of a big surprise, for me, linked to him.

I'll do a general debrief later ontoday, about 6pm,

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I just wish to update, and reaffirm that I am certainly NOT GAY. I haven't still turned the other way, so to speak, not, and I am still very much happily in lust so to speak linked to my strong mutual admirer.

I am going to be volunteering tomorrow, I shall be keeping tabs via my strong mutual admirer I need to offload annnoyingly beyond my control inadvertant caught in the middle off all, and I wish to via him set the record straight, further, and he would know that he instigated something, which i hadn't all those years ago. So I am half h oping jokingly on a serious note, to grab him, for a long debrief/review and the best way to plan forward word, and that if he would like my emails, to him, sent to him, via a diffrerent method then I need to a rrange with him, the best way forward.

Importantly though, I am helping overall, for tomorrow, from 10am, until either 1.30/2, or 3pm, for a department I am registered with, they need help, so I was only too obliging to help them, and i couldn't refuse such a request, which needs doing.

I'll do a update at MHF, about 8pm, in the evening,

Have a good afternoon all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Just before i start, I haven't been still not very well in the present week, currently no i am better now, just not from a couple of months back, boils head infections, taking their toll on me and time for clearing, healing, and stress, the stress is something I could have done without!!! I was very burned out, feeling, and topic wise I won't delve furt her and deeper into at the present time.

I happened to have been booked for volunteering, at my main sector only now base, and when I happened to have been making way to the dining room area, I had a happier surprise start, I spotted my potential admirer strong still, and potential Gent Friend, we chatted, so that saved me passing regards onto, via his ex and current work crew in his old work line, and then I had lunch.

I have been very much happier and much better in this regard, for the remainder of the week, (don't start me, not on Brexit, just revoke Article 50, without a referendum, that's my opinon) and I'll be voluntering on Wednesday in the North West of London Hendon area, so I won't be able to call in, at the main base and not be able to have lunch, however, I do plan on zumba, earlier in the morning beforehand, and then head over, to Hendon for the volunteering stint.

Note for moderators, will be out virtually all day, and I won't be able to properly logg in, not until about 8pm, pre catch up, and logged in properly, later on in the evening, thanks, to recover from tiredness, and have renewed energies, back, overall.

I am much much happier.

Have a good day all, hopefully, parents and i are eating out, lunchtime, or in the evening - today.

Best regards all,

Natalie.