• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Strong Mutual Admirer!!!

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have had a mad harrowing, hairaising week, so a bumpy ride, as we have had to have a new boiler installed, and the old one removed. It took over 2 days.

I would like to update, and remind, that it wasn't all my fault, re the barring, it was all down to my strong mutual admirer, making all of the moves, and also as of January 16th last year, when a tthe centre, he called me out, greeting me, since his switch of work, and then we have had the pandemic.

I am still very much in love with him, and I am very happily aware , very astute, that he feels the same way, towards me.

All of the situation, of the barred effect, wasn't all my dammed, fault!!!! I am very very annoyed and very very irate, about this.

It's Valentines weekend this wekend and as of now, I am now I am still very much mutually in strong love with my strong mutual admirer.

i am alright overall mental health wise, in ternally , it's externally, remarks triggering. To cause me to write this post, via in supermarket and the like, meaning in the shops street area, of my home area.

I'm at present listening to musical, and logged on to MHF.

I haven't been normally ok, this week, owing to the boiler situation. All of that's now terminated and completed.

i am hoping to get a workout done, over the weekend.

Have a good weekend all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Now I had been very snowed up, and under pressure, in at home front, last week, and stresed out, that we had no heating, and no water, for a coupel of days, no water, since our new installed, boiler. and during the time that the other one broke down.

This is a much better week, for me.

I am still very much in love/lust via my linked to strong mutual admirer/potential gent friend.

Note; he made all of th emoves, and directorate of admiring, and also directorate, of email account, none of that was of my doing!! Not all my fault!

Have a good week all,

Also, I hadn't been well, via skin complaints, of psorasis on legs, and boils about, and also arthritis.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am still very much in love/lust via my strong mutual admirer/gent friend.

I haven't been alright, during these couple of months, and couple of weeks, I have been very stressed out. I am much much better now.

Have a good week,all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Miho

Miho

Sorry to hear that you were not well the last few months.
But I am glad you are feeling better now.

How are things with with your admirer? Any plans for the future?

N

natalie

Hi Miho,

Ahh well in terms of my admirer, I don't actually know, we have been going through lockdowns and tiers, and more lockdowns, in London England, all beinb well, after the reopening, of our organisation, I might then actually eventually get to be seen and greeted by him.

I don't personally like to plan to far ahead, because being a bit nervous me, i might not like the actual answers. I always just play it by ear, an expression.

Thanks for your support, and thanks for asking.

Miho

Miho

Sounds like a good way to approach it. Playing it by ear.

I wanted to ask how you were doing. You seem like such a nice person. So I am hoping for the best and wish you well.

N

natalie

Hi Miho,

Thanks, very much.

I'm very well, I have done my workout indoors, at home, via my fitness dvds.

I am just itching via my co-ordinators, to get back, to volunteering mode. Offline, this is , will be.

Have a good day,

Best regards.

Miho

Miho

Hi,

Thats great. That you did that at home. Good way to keep healthy and fit.

I can understand that you want to get going again. I hope you can real soon.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I just wish to confirm and verify, that I am still very much connected and in love, via my strong mutual admirer/gent friend to be. I certainly haven't left him, and I don't intend to.

I shall do another harder round of tradtional aerobics, and contemporary cardio dance, workout, and toning, tomorrow, hopefully, I have a chiropody appointment Tuesday 24th, so I won't know just yet how my foot problem will be.

Once again, I am still and I am feeling irate, that I am still very much in love/lust , via my strong mutual admirer/potential gent friend.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am much calmer and much better, since my earlier on in the day irate feelings, over certain such remarks, which are basically not true. I haven't dropped my strong mutual admirer, potential gent friend, and I am still very strongly very much in love/lust via him.

I am still intending on getting in due course this week, a harder session, of traditional aerobics and contemporary dance, workout done. Probably, most likely, on Thursday early morning.

i have been listening to musicals, and knitting combined, this early evening.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I just wish to update i haven't been very well, not hing serious, I am stillv ery much in love/lust, via my strong mutual admirer/potential gent friend to be.

It won't be long now, all being well, that the Governing the one of, shall give the g reen light, for everyone to be back to workin office, now that will do me, in terms of volu nteering, ad hoc work, to help out for anything like envelope mailing, producing, and generally any other tasks, in office admin and g eneral work, if i can manage the role indicated.

i am monitoring the Governemnt, also, offline, and keeping aware via headlines, when the green light can be given.

Once again, I am still very much happily in love, and lust, via my potential gent friend.

Have a good week, all, I pr obably shan't update, this th read, until either Wednesday or Thursday.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Very unfortunately, I ha ve some sad news;

My father whom apparently had had a fall today, about 5pm, hasn't been and the last I knew wasn't at all well. With a call from brother, after he was taken to Barnet Hospital, it became apparent, that he had a small seizure. Well, unfortunately, and apparently since then, he's had a few more, they are concerned, and they are trying him out with a med to control, and they will give an update, after 9pm, this evening. i have a sneaky feeling, that and he had an eye check up appointment, and he had drops, and we think also drops to regulate the other drops, anyway that was then.

Well, I think that drops could have caused the fall to happen.

I myself have been very shocked by it, not so much shaken though, and I have taken my anti aniety med, this evening. They'll ensure, after this doctor at Barnet goes off shift, at 9, we'll have a up date call.

I am still very much in love/lust, via my s trong mutual admirer, no change there.

Oh adn by the way, with my quick thinking, I said, call and ambulance, they were marvellous, they showed up - within the hour.

It was thought anywhere up to 2 hours, ah hem.

Anyway I will give an update not this evening, all being well, me, this is, I will update this forum site, tomorrow morning, after when I will all being well, feel refreshed.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Considering the senario, of father, I'm now fine, I was very shocked originally, and I am at present, listening to music whilst on line.

I am intending, to do a harder chair exercise session, tomorrow. or Thursday.

At the moment, he was going to be tried to be stablised, with a brand new drug for him, for the multiple seizures, he has been having, earlier this evening, was filed in the update to us, mum.

If we don't hear, anything further, we suspect, mum will call, or brother, for a further udpate, at 10pm.

Very unfortunately, he hasn't been at well earlier during the evening, in hosptial. The doctors, are very concerned.

Have a hopeful good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I had a reasonable night of sleep; I haven't seen by brother yet today, so Iwill prize an update out of him, much later, or mother, after his call to the hospital late night.

I am at present, listening to musical while on line.

I am still in love, with my strongmutual admirer.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Dad is now g radually coming along. We don't know if he will discharged, later today, or tomorrow. It will be good, alt hough he might be a bit disoritated, to be seen by dad again.

That was in fact definitely such a scare that he gave all of us, via in at home.

Still very much th iking of my strong mutuala dmier/potential gent friend.

Have a good day all now,

I will off course pop an update, in the afternoon, or earlier, about 12.30pm, maybe. I might be out shopping and for mother at that juncture, returning back from.

Best regards all.