• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Stressed

A

Aria.silveria

Hi,

Lately I have been feeling really stressed out by everyone. The situations I have been in with friend have been making me extremely stressed, I feel as if I am always anxious and stressed now. Family doesn't help as well they are always arguing with one another and putting me down by calling me names. I just wanted to ask what can I do to get away from all of it? How can I relieve the stress and anxiety I seem to have in so many situations now?

A

Aria.silveria

Thank you I'll try to remove myself for the situations

U

Umran196

ive had the exact same experience, i know what your feeling. I delt with it by confronting my friends and people and who stressed me out about the situation and about the reason why i was so stressed and upset. i suggest you do the same. If matters get worse just rethink your friendship with them and think to yourself 'is this girl really worth me getting upset and stressed about'. About your family just dont let them get to you. stay away from them as much as you can and have some time to your self. if you need anything you can always message me.

A

Aria.silveria

Thanks if you really have been in a situation like this then your advice may help.