• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Stressed Out

R

Rider52

Yesterday my anxiety wasn't as bad. I decided to go for a ride on my bicycle during the evening. I felt relaxed after I got home and was able to sleep well for a few hours. Then the voices start, with vivid dreams, and bring me out of a sleep. Once I'm awake they stop. I try to calmly go back to sleep and they start again. Now I'm really stressed out this morning. I'm totally lost with what's going on.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I think it is common for them to worsen once trying to sleep. Have you told your psychiatrist?

R

Rider52

I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I think it is common for them to worsen once trying to sleep. Have you told your psychiatrist?
I went to a psychatric center for an assessment a couple months ago. I explained I was hearing things falling asleep or waking up. I said I dont hear anything once I'm awake. They didn't do anything except refer me to counseling or crisis.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I went to a psychatric center for an assessment a couple months ago. I explained I was hearing things falling asleep or waking up. I said I dont hear anything once I'm awake. They didn't do anything except refer me to counseling or crisis.
I would go to a different doctor

R

Rabbit777

I’m have hives now doctor says from allergies and stress. My hair is falling out. This sucks!!!!!!!!! I just want to feel alone so I can be myself. I want to think my own thoughts. Without commentary. I want my damn privacy back. Tired of being this stressed.